• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Craze - 2009 Spring Event

It's that time again (a little later than last year) for the NSX Craze! Hill Country drives, great destinations, good people, and a ton of car fun!

What: NSX Craze 2009 Spring Event
Date: May 15-17, 2009
Where: Austin, TX - Capital of the World
Why: Because I haven't been pulled over and confused with an NSX having plates that say "Platinum" in months!!!! :wink:

Who can help me out with this one? I'd like to try a few new things with this one..... Let me know.

Anyone local having extra rooms to share with our out of town friends, let us know. Jeff B. and Greg Z., you guys have your resevations confirmed at Casa d'Lou Dawg.

I'm also thinking we do a pre-party on Lake Travis on Thursday for those who can make it in early. Let me know if you are intrested in that. Boat leaves VIP Marina (where Lime Creek Road ends) at high noon! Meet at my house at 11 am (I live at the start of Lime Creek Road!).

Hope we get good representation from the San Antonio AND the DFW crews!!!

Who's in;
1. Lou Dawg

Last edited:
It's that time again (a little later than last year) for the NSX Craze! Hill Country drives, great destinations, good people, and a ton of car fun!

What: NSX Craze 2009 Spring Event
Date: May 8-10, 2009
Where: Austin, TX - Capital of the World
Why: Because I haven't been pulled over and confused with an NSX having plates that say "Platinum" in months!!!! :wink:

Who can help me out with this one? I'd like to try a few new things with this one..... Let me know.

Anyone local having extra rooms to share with our out of town friends, let us know. Jeff B. and Greg Z., you guys have your resevations confirmed at Casa d'Lou Dawg.

I'm also thinking we do a pre-party on Lake Travis on Thursday for those who can make it in early. Let me know if you are intrested in that. Boat leaves VIP Marina (where Lime Creek Road ends) at high noon! Meet at my house at 11 am (I live at the start of Lime Creek Road!).

Hope we get good representation from the San Antonio AND the DFW crews!!!

Who's in;
1. Lou Dawg
2. Nathan (unlemming)

I'm in, that's officially my last weekend in San Antonio so it's perfect timing! :D I mentioned the crazes to the guys at HHR, they seemed receptive if we want to do that again.

yeaaa!

I got some idle time here-&-there, I can offer some assistance/coordination in whatever you may have in mind... :cool:
TxChopperGuy said:
Anyone local having extra rooms to share with our out of town friends, let us know.
Had this weekend-long gathering been ~2 weeks later in May, I'd have at least 3-4 bedrooms to offer our out-of-'towne NSX'ers! :(
TxChopperGuy said:
I'm also thinking we do a pre-party on Lake Travis on Thursday for those who can make it in early. Let me know if you are interested in that. Boat leaves VIP Marina (where Lime Creek Road ends) at high noon! Meet at my house at 11 am (I live at the start of Lime Creek Road!).
This sounds really great! Private boat or one of those party barges? I'll make sure I'm free for that... man, talk about a splendid idea! :D

Who's in:
1. Lou Dawg (TxChopperGuy)
2. Nathan (unlemming)
3. Dirrrtie'O (Osiris_x11)

Who's in:
2. Nathan (unlemming)
4.Jeff Baker ( JBNSX719 ) :eek: Im crashing at your place Luis!!!!!

2. Nathan (unlemming)
4.Jeff Baker ( JBNSX719 ) Im crashing at your place Luis!!!!!
5. Greg & Leslie MFn Z's in da howz ( Luis's howz dat is:biggrin:)

lol
gapteeth.gif

I will be there for bits now that Monica and I have a small fry.

2. Nathan (unlemming)
5. Greg & Leslie MFn Z's in da howz ( Luis's howz dat is)
6. José (Alas-NSX)

I'm definitly going to be there. Can I come up thur night and just get fri sat off?

Count me in!

2. Nathan (unlemming)
6. José (Alas-NSX)
7. ojas

I'm definitly going to be there. Can I come up thur night and just get fri sat off?

Well, you can.......but you might be alone Thursday night. :biggrin:

Historically, the out of towners will drive into Austin after work Friday evening and meet for dinner and drinks. We have a spot that is pretty happening, not sure if that's the same place this time or not?

Then Saturday begins the driving and sightseeing. Sunday is Oasis and then carting and/or departure.

Looking forward to seeing the crew again!

2. Nathan (unlemming)
6. José (Alas-NSX)
7. ojas
8. Zishan (Zishan)

Looking good already!

On Thursday it's a private boat. Depending on how many we have coming will depend on what boat I get. I can bring as many as 10 extra people.

Well, you can.......but you might be alone Thursday night. :biggrin:

Yikes, I just saw the part about Thursday.....ok so maybe you can go for just Thurday. Sorry. :redface:

DAMN!!! i'll be offshore. im gonna try and switch with someone that week and hopefully get my car here. i'll keep everyone posted.

What!!!!????? You always like fly in at midnight and join the run. Not this time or what?

Not this time Greg, I seriously wont be here for the next couple months. Good thing, I will ensure the next meet a car be with me or two.:biggrin:

-g-

I'll make another thread in a few weeks like always for us Houston / Louisana folks to do a caravan to austin like we do each year. :biggrin:

I'll make another thread in a few weeks like always for us Houston / Louisana folks to do a caravan to austin like we do each year. :biggrin:

Jeff, I presume your clutch issue is resolved? What was the problem? I know your clutch when out, but there are numerous components....what was it exactly?

I ask because I've been considering the Clutchmasters for some time now...

I was a little worried about the weekend choice and I'm really happy with the one picked.

I'm in as always boys!!!!
2. Nathan (unlemming)
6. José (Alas-NSX)
7. ojas
8. TXvsLV (Scott)

Sorry fellas already have a lake house rented with some buddies that weekend up on Lake LBJ, other wise I would be there with the NSX and the boat (can fit 10 on ours).

Back