• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

add me and cbort37004 too....both 2 teens from NJ and we r gunna take one more kid...he's 15 too...so thats 3 teenages at an NSX meet...THIS is how you end a spring break my felllow NSX-ers

Hello everyone,

My schedule cleared up for this weekend so I will be attending. Looking forward to a great day.

Ken

Here is the tentative list, and Im very excited and the early excitement!

1. Bridgewater Acura, me
2. Climberao
3. Bob1374
4. minsbang
5. Rich H
6. NSXNEV
7. pbassjo
8. doc john
9. Jalnjr
10. the don
11. NSX 13
12. sage mdx (maybe)
13. RSO 34
14. Mark B
15. speed 400
16. RPM 217
17. foxy-abby
18. Tony D
19. NSXLNT
20. mark beterman
21. typerturbo
22. Dennis in SE PA
23. larry bastanza
24. Acura NSX pilot
25. K.O
26. IMOAOHW2
27. Rich T
28. Clembeauch
29. NSXotic
30. Paul M
31. 1TITENSX
32. Dr. Sinha- customer at my dealership
33. Roman- my friend with a clean 95 targa
34. Dave Brown- another friend of mine with a nice 92
35. Chuck Morgan
36. Perry Raabb
37. Meeyatch1- pending :frown:
38. jh nsx
39. David Moore - 95 Midnight Pearl
40. racerx24
41. Speedjunkie
42. fannsx
43. RUSS
44. Ron Cook- 97 yellow Volk AV3
45. Sergio Bio- 92 blk/blk
46. Turbolexus
47. kingkong m3
48. LarryG
49. Tman
50. Peter mills - no NSX
51. mike Laido
52. maximun g's
53. Frank 96 red/tan
54. newtyp

Last edited:
Gotta admit.. that's one heck of a list...

approaching nsxpo range...

hope to see some good pics.

x

VBNSX said:

x

This is like a mini-NSXPO.... Next time we are calling it NSX-STOCK! I promise ill get this event bigger than NSXPO :eek: Thats right; I said it!

By the way if you leave soon you can still come :biggrin:

VBNSX said:

x

X, they're coming from alot further than VB, so hop in that beautiful car, and take you SO for a nice ride to visit your friends!!!!! There's still time, just like Mike said. See you tomorrow in the am!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: :rolleyes: :tongue: :cool: :wink:

RPM217 said:
X, they're coming from alot further than VB, so hop in that beautiful car, and take you SO for a nice ride to visit your friends!!!!! There's still time, just like Mike said. See you tomorrow in the am!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: :rolleyes: :tongue: :cool: :wink:

Mark B was at my dealership by noon. We hung out, smoked some cig's, he washed his car and we ate chinese food. Talk about the long distance award. The front of his car had more bugs than Ive ever seen on a motor vehicle :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Mark B was at my dealership by noon. We hung out, smoked some cig's, he washed his car and we ate chinese food. Talk about the long distance award. The front of his car had more bugs than Ive ever seen on a motor vehicle :biggrin:

You mean he didnt trailor it there ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

MarkB said:
:biggrin: Hell no! This is not a track event so, why would I trailer it.:biggrin: The NSX was meant to be driven and I do.

Glad to see you made it Mark cant wait to see you and the gang tommorow. In the meantime stay away from pick up trucks and dont let Mike get you into any trouble tonight. By the way are you guys planning anything for the early arrivals today ....dinner tonight ?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:

I pulled along side Mark B about 11:30am today in my Graphite Accord and waved hello. Don't think he recognized me :smile:
But you are right, the car was in need of a good wash!

After slowing down to wave hello, I resumed my 90mph+ trek to L.I. :smile:

TonyD said:
I pulled along side Mark B about 11:30am today in my Graphite Accord and waved hello. Don't think he recognized me :smile:
But you are right, the car was in need of a good wash!

After slowing down to wave hello, I resumed my 90mph+ trek to L.I. :smile:

You should of rolled down the windows and started shouting..maybe you should of blown him away at the light in the hybrid....that would of gotten his attention...lol....im only kidding.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
You should of rolled down the windows and started shouting..maybe you should of blown him away at the light in the hybrid....that would of gotten his attention...lol....im only kidding.

We were on I-78, at least the hard braking helped charge the Hybrid's batteries:biggrin:

Last edited:
MarkB said:
Actually Tony, you're right. I didn't recognize you; but, after you pulled ahead, it dawned on me.

I was about 25 miles into a 120mi drive to Wantagh, L.I. and knew that I would eventually hit traffic. I hit that stop and go traffic on the Belt Parkway to the Meadowbrook Parkway in L.I. -- I suspect a lot of it was traffic headed to Jones Beach. Luckily I made up the lost time in the beginning of my trip:biggrin: and just barely made to my destination on time.

See everyone tomorrow...

Sooo here is the shopping list while at Bridgewater:

Josh and I need to hear each type of exhaust, intake and headers

I am also looking for feedback on brakes (Brenbro??)

Wheels (big decision there)

Tires (Yokos,Michelin,or Potenzas)

Josh wants to know if there is anyone daring enough to teach him to drive a stick on their X :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can't wait to see all of you Sunday. Have a great drive down to Mike's place :biggrin:

The last 2 times I checked, there was a hold on Pilot Sport PS2's. You needed a mercedes VIN# to get them due to lack of supply.

The Potenza S-03's are king of the rain..... but the yoko A022-HO's are the best street tires I have driven on an NSX. I just put a set of S-03's on my car after tearing through the Yoko's in 3500 miles. Now, I can't wait to wear out the S-03's! Squirmy comes to mind. Slow turn-in, very delayed response to lane changes. S-03's are slow to react even while being extremely smooth and gradual with steering input. Talk to me tomorrow...

Last edited:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: This was the best thing i went to ever, me and my two friends really enjoyed what u guys all did pull off with the entire meet. I liked seeing all the different ages and everything there, showing that this isnt some kinda of tuiner young kid car like that turbo civic in the back.....i want to give props to ROMAN! i think thats was his name for letting me have a SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET drive in this red NSX...that was the best feeling ever

next little event like this, i'm there...no doubt

Hey all, thanks for not only letting me, Dan and Tyler come but also being so friendly with us and basically treating us as equals. I was a bit worried it'd be an exclusive, stuck up event but you guys are all really down to earth and really nice. I'll be writing the event up w/ pictures on my car site (automobiles.allinfoabout.com) within the next few days. I know I'm a little young to be a car journalist, but it's money. Check it out if you're interested, I'm just getting the pics off the disk now so I'll write it tonight and tomorrow.

I would like to thank Roman ('96 red/tan Targa) and John ('92 red/blk Coupe) for giving me a ride!
The cruise was spectacular! Roman's ride made me smile, especially on those turns. :biggrin:
I have about 20 pictures. I will post them up in the "Bridgewater Day Photos" thread.(soon)

Back