• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Est Fest 2008

NSX Est Fest 2008 - Mini NSXPO!!!

NSX Est Fest! May 16-18 2008
A Mini NSXPO in Canada!!!

The NSX Club of Canada, will be going to Gananoque Ontario, in the beautiful 1000 islands region, and staying at the amazing Gananoque Inn.

Friday will be a meet and greet starting with registration at 4pm

Saturday morning is Tech Sessions with Erin Mills Acura & Larry Bastanza!
Saturday afternoon we're going on a cruise with scenery you won't soon forget.
Saturday night we are all getting together to enjoy the award winning dining at the Gananoque Inn

Sunday we'll have a show and shine with a group photo and have an informal lunch.

Furthermore, we have also negoitated a special rate at the Gananoque Inn for club members who book before March 16 2008. See the flyer for details, there are a limitted number of rooms, so book early.

We are also inviting the members of the North East region of the NSX Club of America. All NSXCC and NSXCA members are welcome!

Register at: [email protected] NB! PMs or posting here doesn't get you registered!

Book your room at: 1-800-465-3101 and mention "NSX CLUB' (registering doesn't book your hotel room)

UPDATE!!!! The Hotel has allowed us to extend the discounted rate to Sunday night for the Long Weekend Travellers!!!! We are planning an event for Sunday afternoon for everyone that would like to stay until Monday!!! Just call the Hotel and let them know!

Attachments

• Est-Fest-One-Pager[1].jpg
    Est-Fest-One-Pager[1].jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 938
Last edited:
Here's an update!

We now have one of Acura Erin Mills techs (he's also an NSX owner) coming to do a tech session, and....

Larry Bastanza is coming from the states to do a tech session as well. He's one of the most experienced NSX techs on the continent, you can't miss this!

PS. So far 3 Americans are coming, 5 members of the executive, so where are our Canadian members at?

I'll be there (new baby on the way but heck its only a weekend!).
:cool:

Sorry this may be a dumb question but
what will the event consist of?
Stacy

First, we're staying at the Gananoque Inn http://www.gananoqueinn.com/ which is a fantastic spot right on the gateway to the St. Lawrence river and the 1000 islands.

We're going for a cruise up some very scenic roads, having tech sessions taught by Larry B & a NSX tech from Acura Erin Mills, who races his own NSX, a fantastic dinner at the Inn on Saturday night, a show and shine, and general all around good times Canadian style (by that I mean beer).

First, we're staying at the Gananoque Inn http://www.gananoqueinn.com/ which is a fantastic spot right on the gateway to the St. Lawrence river and the 1000 islands.

We're going for a cruise up some very scenic roads, having tech sessions taught by Larry B & a NSX tech from Acura Erin Mills, who races his own NSX, a fantastic dinner at the Inn on Saturday night, a show and shine, and general all around good times Canadian style (by that I mean beer).

Anyone looking for a passenger,possibly?
Stacy

Stace, I will confirm with Clare that she isnt coming, but youre almost certainly in my car.

Would be awesome if you could come.

100% we'll have some extra seats - as well, we will have some "support vehicles" there to carry the beer, bbq supplies etc. so we'll have transport to 1000 Islands for anyone who can't drive but wants to come - if we get too many we'll rent a bus!:wink:

Everyone from Alberta, Vancouver, Belgium, etc. please consider yourselves invited - we'll sort out the logistics for you, don't worry!

Our plan includes lots of hanging around outside of cars time so you won't truly miss your NSX - but you will miss your sobriety!:biggrin:

Hawk - you are an NSXCA member, correct? This event is open for ALL NSXCA and NSXCC members! So come one and come all!

You have to register at: [email protected]

Dont forget THAT YOU ALSO HAVE TO BOOK YOUR ROOM WITH THE HOTEL. REGISTERING FOR THE EVENT DOES NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH A ROOM!

Book your room at: 1-800-465-3101 and mention "NSX CLUB'

Hawk - you are an NSXCA member, correct? This event is open for ALL NSXCA and NSXCC members! So come one and come all!

How dare you Northerners ask such a question of the gracious host of The Buffalo Stampede/Ray Laks NSXPO 2007 kick off party. After everything we Americans did for you guys......

Better be nice to The Hawk or he will strafe you inebriated Canucks at dawn.
166228737-L-1.jpg

Keep me posted Dave !

I just hope he doesn't want you to "be" Claire for the weekend - if you know what I mean:rolleyes: - BOOK A SEPARATE ROOM NOW!!!!!:eek:

Hey Red, you can add two more Americans to the list. My wife and I will be there. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Can't wait to see you and Ginnie again! Instead of buffalos in your room I'm leaving a six pack!:wink: :tongue:

How dare you Northerners ask such a question of the gracious host of The Buffalo Stampede/Ray Laks NSXPO 2007 kick off party.
You'll have to excuse Dave, he only came the morning after, something about being whipped...:rolleyes:

After everything we Americans did for you guys......
You mean AFTER the war of 1812, right?:confused: :tongue:

Stu - not that you have a six pack, but I highly doubt that our Southern neighbours will have as much interest in your mid region as your frequently rotated cabin boys.

Let the record show that Red has maintained a "Help Wanted" ad at his Yacht Club for at least 18 months, specifically looking for a "Clean and Smooth Cabin Boy". There are tons of tabs missing on the bottom so I know he is getting lots of calls, despite his "reply with photo" request; odd.

Hey, we taught you guys how to speak English more better and we made your currency worth something. A little thank you would be nice.....

Actually, those of us who are in manufacturing aren't too happy about the currency - me, other hand - I'm in insolvency work - so PLEASE drop more bombs on Iraq! Blackwater needs the $$$$ and I'd like to buy a new '05 NSX for $10,000 CDN:wink:

(BTW - Is Bush a role model for kids speaking the New American Dialect?)

How dare you Northerners ask such a question of the gracious host of The Buffalo Stampede/Ray Laks NSXPO 2007 kick off party. After everything we Americans did for you guys......

Better be nice to The Hawk or he will strafe you inebriated Canucks at dawn.
166228737-L-1.jpg

If I remember right, I did shoot down a couple of those Fokkers way back when !!:eek:

Please EMAIL to [email protected]:

Name and guest name (if applicable)
Color and year of NSX
Mailing address
email address
phone numbers (home and mobile)
And whether or not you're a NSXCA or NSXCC member

Also beware that the dinner is $40 per person at the INN. We are assuming that ALL PATICIPANTS will be at that. Payable that night.

Also please consider that we will be looking for NSXCC members to renew for 2008, which we have not yet called upon.

Regardless, we are gonna have a BLAST! Those who skipped NSXPO have to come see this event. We will have Americans! They're not as goofy as their President would have you believe.

Back