• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Est Fest 2008

I may be there, I am not sure if I can get the time off yet. Not sure about putting that many miles on my NSX. ;)

We are actually up in Barrie right now. SOOOO much more snow up here than around Toronto. :eek:

Mitch how long are you in Barrie for? It would be cool if you were here until the 29th. The club is having a get together, and we'd love to see you!

Otherwise, don't be afraid to get your NSX dirty and come to Est Fest. The cool kids will be there!

OK... I know I've been on a 6 month hiatus... I've had a new member of the family join us and now she's 5 1/2 months old. I wonder if they have "pay as you go" insurance since I probably will only be driving it 10x max this year!

Anyway, I'm seeing if I cen convince my wife to bring Maddie along for the weekend. Logistics of course is a challenge but I really want to join you guys.

Since I've ripped out my Nav and audio system, I guess I have 2 months to re-install it! :)

Am I too late since I missed the Mar 16 deadline or can I still squeeze in?

OK... I know I've been on a 6 month hiatus... I've had a new member of the family join us and now she's 5 1/2 months old. I wonder if they have "pay as you go" insurance since I probably will only be driving it 10x max this year!

Anyway, I'm seeing if I cen convince my wife to bring Maddie along for the weekend. Logistics of course is a challenge but I really want to join you guys.

Since I've ripped out my Nav and audio system, I guess I have 2 months to re-install it! :)

Am I too late since I missed the Mar 16 deadline or can I still squeeze in?

Give it a try Garrick! You can register with us of course, the Inn may let you in since it's only 1 day later and they still have a few rooms left of our original block.

LOL!! Will there be beer? :biggrin:

I'm assuming you mean before he asks you to sleep with him - since, being a Canadian Event, asking if there will be beer is like asking if there will be air in the room!:biggrin:

I'm assuming you mean before he asks you to sleep with him - since, being a Canadian Event, asking if there will be beer is like asking if there will be air in the room!:biggrin:

LOL!! Will we have to break out the 'Canadian Hospitality Suite' sign from NSXPO for this event? :D

By the way, is there an attendance list for this event yet? I am curious how many people and NSXs will be there.

LOL!! Will we have to break out the 'Canadian Hospitality Suite' sign from NSXPO for this event? :D

Suite? We have a whole building dedicated to those who wish to stay up and drink! "The Canadian Assistance Center" is designed to help americans adjust safely to the beer and women of Canada!:wink:

By the way, is there an attendance list for this event yet? I am curious how many people and NSXs will be there.

we're at 32 Cars, 60+ people with a few extra holding off until the last minute so they won't be able to get a room in town and therefore will have a legitimate excuse for not coming!:rolleyes:

We won't publish a list here due to privacy concerns - but we'll talk about emailing it to the attendees in advance.:smile:

Are we officially sold out at this time ?

There are a couple of rooms available on Friday and Saturday night and a bunch on Sunday night, but no one room is available for all 3 nights at Gananoque Inn. So you can stay there but will have to change rooms & the special rates no longer apply.

I recomend the Holiday Inn Gananoque at this time. It's just up the road and very nice.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex...nt=dcb2&cm_mmc=mdpr-_-GoogleMaps-_-ex-_-yonca

I would book there asap as well as it will likely sell out with tourist traffic shortly.

Hi Guys;

I tried to sign up but couldnt get it to work thru on my computer here in the
USA.. But sign us up for 2 me & the mrs. It is both of our birthdays in May
Hers 5/9; mine is Monday 5/19.. Clem & lori Beauchemin
Farmington CT in the US of A.

John - My car has the Red Bumper from Red Dragon's NSX. We meet at his
house last year when I picked it up in Toronto.. will be good to see ya again
Regards
:smile: Clem

Hi Clem - send an email to [email protected] to register for the event, but first call the hotel. Last time we checked, it was FULL. Others are approaching other locations nearby for accomodations too.

We are going to see if we can get some type of discount at an overflow venue for the late comers.

If there is a particular hotel that anyone has found that works for overflow, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

There are a couple of rooms available on Friday and Saturday night and a bunch on Sunday night, but no one room is available for all 3 nights at Gananoque Inn. So you can stay there but will have to change rooms & the special rates no longer apply.

I recomend the Holiday Inn Gananoque at this time. It's just up the road and very nice.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex...nt=dcb2&cm_mmc=mdpr-_-GoogleMaps-_-ex-_-yonca

I would book there asap as well as it will likely sell out with tourist traffic shortly.

Hi Guys;

I tried to sign up but couldnt get it to work thru on my computer here in the
USA.. But sign us up for 2 me & the mrs. It is both of our birthdays in May
Hers 5/9; mine is Monday 5/19.. Clem & lori Beauchemin
Farmington CT in the US of A.

John - My car has the Red Bumper from Red Dragon's NSX. We meet at his
house last year when I picked it up in Toronto.. will be good to see ya again
Regards
:smile: Clem

This is one possibility, but there are others as well. Just google "Gananoque Hotels". You should call the Gananoque Inn first, and see if any space has opened up and then for a recomendation for a nearby hotel if they are full.

Glad you're coming!

I just thought about ppl staying at an overflow hotel will have to tell us their exact plans and will probably have to approach the Gann Inns check in desk for a meal plan.

Most of the meals are going to be prepaid at Check In at the Gann Inn.

If ppl dont look after that, they wont have meals.

Not to worry, a registrant's package is going out later this week, with all the instructions & info!

You do need to buy your meal plan at the Gananoque Inn regardless of where you're staying.

Stu.

Something we can all relate to I am sure. At least back in my younger days.

Thanks for the thread, a great way to start the day off - with a laugh that is, not with the beer, scotch, Tequila etc.

DaveW

Participant's Event Packages were emailed out today.

If you haven't received yours it's because we don't have your correct email address, so please PM me with it right away!

Cheers,
Sean

Back