• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Est Fest 2008

Just booked our meal plan! Note that it includes dinner for two nights (Friday and Saturday) and one lunch (Saturday).

This was probably mentioned somewhere else, but I don't remember it, so it can't be true :)

A very special thank-you to our Est Fest Sponsors! Please be sure to support them, as without them, Est Fest would not be possible!

Our Presenting Sponsor:

Erin Mills Acura

Our Sponsors:

Science of Speed;
Oakville Acura;
Honda Canada;
NSXPRIME;and
Speedstar.

Due to some recent happenings, I may end up having to stay here for Est Fest. I should know more by the end of the day today. :(

It is official, I will not be able to attend. Sorry gang. :frown:

AMAZING!!!!!

Hot off the press, a box containing a very special donated price from STACYSNSX arrived.

Stacy has DONATED (to the NSX Club of Canada) what appears to be a full set of ALUMINUM DOOR TRIM.

You should see these pieces; they're INCREDIBLE!!!

Some lucky bugger is going to win them at Est Fest.

Thanks Stacy! They look great!

AMAZING!!!!!

Hot off the press, a box containing a very special donated price from STACYSNSX arrived.

Stacy has DONATED (to the NSX Club of Canada) what appears to be a full set of ALUMINUM DOOR TRIM.

You should see these pieces; they're INCREDIBLE!!!

Some lucky bugger is going to win them at Est Fest.

Thanks Stacy! They look great!

You guys are so very welcome !
I just wish I could be there to hand them off !
These are the polished version.
For those who need a peak at a set I do believe a fellow will be there who has them installed (Ron Witt) !
Have fun and please post the lucky winner !
Another set will be given away at the "West Fest".
They also can be seen here
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...ts/NSX/Signature_Series/billet_interior_trim/

Stacy

Est Fest starts TOMORROW!!!!

We are really excited to see everyone there!

If for any reason you haven't received your Event Package by email, let me know. Updated schedules will be available at check in.

See you there!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for coming. Everyone was so appreciative.

I want to make a special thank-you to:

Bram - for organizing sponsorship and getting more prizes than we could give away!

Stu - for helping with the logistics and taking care of the accounting at the end which is such a PITA.

Dave - for running the Show and Shine when I couldn't be there. I think we have to do show and shines away from headquarters hotels for now on. This one was so much fun because everyone just hung out and admired each other's beautiful cars for a couple of hours rather than hiding in their rooms.

Joe, Larry & Robert - for their great tech sessions. Everyone was blown away by the collective knowledge, and I know that their shops will be busy this week.

Derrick Hanson - for a great driving dynamics session. Everyone there took piles of notes and I don't remember any other time where everyone spoke so passionately about driving and NSXs in general.

Paul Henault - for not only organizing the cruise but for judging the show and shine. He did so much work, and doesn't own an NSX yet, but now we all know he will. And much sooner than he originally thought!!! Better buy it before September 2009 Paul!

A special thanks to Becky for helping out so much this weekend. She was my right hand "man" and did so much behind the scenes.

And a Special Thanks to Sean - who worked tirelessly to pull this whole thing off!

60+ people owe him a round of applause!

Correction: Sean and Becky. Between the two of them, they did 90%+ of the work for Est Fest. Everything from the mugs, to the hotel, to the lunch at the Show. THEM. Plus, they recruited Paul to help too.

Correction: Sean and Becky. Between the two of them, they did 90%+ of the work for Est Fest. Everything from the mugs, to the hotel, to the lunch at the Show. THEM. Plus, they recruited Paul to help too.

Dave finally said something I agree with!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

And Stu, I have to say I loved the new cool suit you traded your club shirt for! :biggrin: :biggrin:

And Stu, I have to say I loved the new cool suit you traded your club shirt for! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Me, too, Stu. Why, just to see the photos! Wow.
I really enjoyed all the NSX (!!!) photos. Mr. Ondrovic (sp?) is the photo master! Portland NSXPO is booked already and I am pleased to learn about NSXPO 2009 in ONTARIO.
Now let's go walleye fishing soon. You may know them as pickerel.
Best of the summer to you all.

I had meant to write this much sooner but my brand new computer crashed the day I got home from Est Fest.

I would like to thank Sean, Becky, Stu, Dave Bram et al. for all the work they did in setting up the weekend. Getting over 60 people together and having everything run as smoothly as it did is a real testimony to the effort and organization that lead up to Est Fest.

Jill and I had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves and meeting so many like-minded people.

DaveW

I had meant to write this much sooner but my brand new computer crashed the day I got home from Est Fest.

I would like to thank Sean, Becky, Stu, Dave Bram et al. for all the work they did in setting up the weekend. Getting over 60 people together and having everything run as smoothly as it did is a real testimony to the effort and organization that lead up to Est Fest.

Jill and I had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves and meeting so many like-minded people.

DaveW

Next time it'll cost you an adjustment! :biggrin: I woke up on the Saturday morning and honestly thought, "sweet there's a DC here, if I need an adjustment I'm totally hooked up!".

Back