• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Est Fest 2008

Next time it'll cost you an adjustment! :biggrin: I woke up on the Saturday morning and honestly thought, "sweet there's a DC here, if I need an adjustment I'm totally hooked up!".

Maybe we should have given a talk or two. That way we could have written the weekend off. If I hadn't packed the wash bucket and car cover, both of which did not get used, I would have had room for a portable table.:smile:

DaveW

I sent out the two articles Derrick Hanson gave us in the driving dynamics workshop by email today, but many of your email accounts bounced it back due to the file size. Please let me know if there's another email account I should send it to.

I sent out the two articles Derrick Hanson gave us in the driving dynamics workshop by email today, but many of your email accounts bounced it back due to the file size. Please let me know if there's another email account I should send it to.

Would it make sense to post stuff like this on a website? Or is more control of the documents desired?

Would it make sense to post stuff like this on a website? Or is more control of the documents desired?

Yes! We just need someone with some time and website savy to improve ours. Right now 5 members of the executive are working very hard, but we just haven't gotten to it as of yet. But "Website" is sitting in our Inbox.

Back