• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX exported from Switzerland

The black NSX Gheba had after the silver princess he sold to me was in the snap ring range. What the previous owner did was to have the closer ratio thingys from the 6 speed gearbox fitted.

Well, I hope they've exchanged gearbox housing while being in there as there is no better chance than that. :)

I still say that the shorties/4.23 and some mods are a blast to drive, no comparison to the Indianapolis gearing combined with 17/18 or 18/19. :tongue::D

Well, I hope they've exchanged gearbox housing while being in there as there is no better chance than that. :)

I still say that the shorties/4.23 and some mods are a blast to drive, no comparison to the Indianapolis gearing combined with 17/18 or 18/19. :tongue::D

Hi

I am not sure what they did. But shorties it was. It was done the way it was supposed to be done that's for sure.

Regards

They did the shorties, mine was the first one in Switzerland (Europe?) to have the 4.23 back in 2005 because Honda Europe didn't know the part no. I've supplied. Thanks nsxprime. :)

Back to exported cars now. :)

I've just get to known that another car left Switzerland as well but I let the new owner introduce himself on this board. :)

Cars being exported from Switzerland:

Norway: 6
Austria: 4
Germany: 3
France: 1
Netherlands: 1

Total: 15 (out of 66)

So, we're looking at about 20-25 % being exported.

Last edited:
Cars being exported from Switzerland:

Hi

He drove through my town at about 0200 saturday night. Ofcourse he was observed. I sent a sms to Midnight Sun Express that there where another NSX headed his way.

Chippy which owns it has my wheeladapters which stood on my swiss x Gheba NSX. So we are keeping it in the family :biggrin:

50% of the exported cars from Switzerland to Norway are within about 150km.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi,

I just bought the 363 (interesting to see that the 364 was also sold in Switzerland) sold new on march 28th 1991 in Switzerland and exported to England in 2006, I bought it a month ago and now it is in France.

This is a Sebring Silver with an Automatic gearbox and only the wheels were changed

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, ricardo.

So we have so far:

Austria: 4
Germany: 3
France: 2
Netherlands: 1

crashed (full loss): 4

Total: 16 (out of 69)

Don't know if my Sebring Silver '98 that presently is for sale is included in the numbers:
2003 exported from Swiss to Belgium, in 2006 from Belgium to The Netherlands

Back