• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX & Format67 finally done

Thanks for watching the movie and your nice compliments :redface:
It should be a movie for those who loves NSX :cool:

Spec status May 2010:

Custommade bodykit by k3000 (front, side, rear plus rear diffuser)
Repainted original nsx type-r white
Volk Racing CE28N front 17" + rear 18" with Bridgestone RE50 tires
Procar CF NSX-R wing
Procar CF NSX-R lip deck spoiler
Procar CF b-pillars
Procar CF triangle brace of targa installed into a coupe
Procar CF side mirrows
SOS downforce airintake scoop (OEM airbox with K&N filter)
NSX-R shift boot and knob
Mugen ECU
TEIN Type Flex + EDFC works perfectly at Nordschleife
Taitec GT lightweight (testpipes installed with movie)
new leather inside seats, roof, steering wheel
Endless ultimative brake pads
No engine modifications
lightweight flywheel / OEM clutch

next modifications are planed during winter season.

Hi

I have not been on Prime much. Actually my brother which is a Porsche owner/fan sent me the link to this. And now finally I pay my tribute to this on Prime too. I posted a comment on Youtube though.

It is just amazing. If people do not understand why the NSX is not just another car for me and those who knows then they lack something good in their life.

The music is perfect. I am a huge Hans Zimmer/Steve Jablonsky/Klaus Badelt/Craig Armstrong/Trevor Rabin/Bear McCreary/James Newton Howard/James Horner/(Ludovico Einaudi) fan and this music is just as good.

However the song Ethan Mars' Main theme is not the one in question of the OST Heavy Rain soundtrack. So I am still looking. The OST is by Normand Corbeli. But this one is by Nick Ingman & Terry Devine-King as stated in this thread.

And the song is called Ethan Mars Theme and not Ethan Mars' Main theme as the last one is probably for the last Heavy Rain game and this one is for the one that will be released soon.

Format67 video and the tribute to Ayrton Senna on Top Gear has made me almost cry for a week now. Just epic.

Regards

Is this on the Prime main page?

Absolutely beautiful... HUGE respect man. That was brilliant and touching.

Use Keepvid.com. It's available as a 720p file that's 91MB

Hi

Thanks Adrian. That was brilliant.

I posted this on Youtube comments to this right now:

"I just started to watch the latest episode of Fifth Gear (S17E10) and they use the same music (Heavy Rain Ethan Mars theme) as the intro to the epic battle between the GT-R and the FQ-400. Only for 35 seconds, but I got the instant chills and had to watch this again. They use it during the clip too in addition to other music."

For those that like the music and want to listen to only it you can find it here

I used Keepvid on it and plan on using Format Factory on the clip to strip the music and have it on my Ipod's.

Regards

Everybody send a link of this to Honda and Acura.

So since I can't find a way to directly contact Corporate Honda or Acura, etc.

I've "contacted" my two local dealerships with the following inquiry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53c6o_cNPEo
Please watch in 720p and pass it on to any relevant parties.

If everybody would be so inclined to follow suite, let's see if we can make a difference.

That video sucked.

Hi

Yeah I agree. However the car was cool to me as I have just bought one of those. I am waiting for it to be delivered. Should be in Norway today after it's trip from New York.

About the song. Slightly different version. Would like to add that version to my Ipod's too.

Regards

You can probably purchase through Format67.

I would like to D/L or purchase this video too for my iPad for car shows where WIFI is not readily available.

I'm from HK and can't remember any of the areas you guys shot - makes it look beautiful :) Awesome video that is Dreamworks quality!

How is it that this kit or something like it is not being mass produced? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:mm, good question... why??

I'm thinking that if we get enough people to put down-payments on copies of this kit, that HongNSX or his fabricator may consider mass producing them.

I've already told him, if he agrees, I would get two; one for my current NSX and one for the other I would pick up JUST TO PUT THIS KIT ON IT!!! Super, super clean...

I would like to D/L or purchase this video too for my iPad for car shows where WIFI is not readily available.

I'm from HK and can't remember any of the areas you guys shot - makes it look beautiful :) Awesome video that is Dreamworks quality!

Hi

You can download whatever you want from Youtube. If you read the posts in this thread you will find out how you do it.

If you get it downloaded and need to convert it for Itunes google Format Factory. It is free and can convert everything.

Best regards

Does the Targa triangle brace better than the coupe's? What was done to get it to fit

Back