• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX front badge

Please tell me why a few of the NSX front hoods have an Acura badge and a few the Honda badge. I have heard some change it to indicate a variation but I can't recall the history behind it. Appreciate the help.

All nsx in North America come with the Acura badge from the factory.In the rest of the world they come with the Honda badge.Some people in North America do change the badge to Honda

The owner changed the Acura badge to the Honda badge on the NSX Im about to but...That the first thing Im getting rid of...Thats just embarrassing..

No matter how awesome a Honda is it's still a Honda...Maybe Ive been driving Domestics to long but thats how I feel...

Now Acura is a bit differant

The owner changed the Acura badge to the Honda badge on the NSX Im about to but...That the first thing Im getting rid of...Thats just embarrassing..

No matter how awesome a Honda is it's still a Honda...Maybe Ive been driving Domestics to long but thats how I feel...

Oh man, I feel sorry for you because of the flaming you're about to take. :tongue:

FYI they are the same thing:rolleyes:
By the way you should pick up a nice auto civic DX since you cant seem to handle those vipers of yours (according to your sig) Hears you sign=> L

Yes, you've been driving domestic cars for too long.:biggrin:

his sig states he does not even have a car. all sold or wreaked. Is here to buy a Acura NSX? yea man... stay away from those Honda NSX's there no were near as Luxurious as the Acura NSX. Acura rules Honda Sux:tongue: :biggrin: Gee I sure wish my engine said Acura instead of Honda about as big as possible through my engine hatch. It's real hard to convince the ladies that its not a CRX with a body kit.

I had a Honda NSX when I lived in the UK. Now that I am back in the U.S., I have an Acura NSX. They seem about the same build, performance and quality to me.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I think most NSX owners are proud to bare the Honda badge if it came that way (for US, Canada, and possible HK?). Some of us just left the stock badge on. Ths NSX has a Honda badge everywhere else in the world. I am on my 6th Honda vehicle, and I think I've paid less than $2000 in unschedule service for all 6 Honda vehicles combine (since 1984). I keep my cars for a long time. How's that for reliability. Therefore, I am proud to be a Honda loyalist.:cool:

Well, I was one of the few that decided to be different. I put a JDM "H" badge in front of my car with the matching formula red. I love it. It reminds me of the F-1 car, a little. I'm still in process in switching out my center tail light.

Well, at least now when they look into my engine compartment with the big "H" and "Honda Motors..." on it, and all the logos match. Before, when I would show people the mid engine, they would all say, "It's a honda?" I would tell them, it saves gas like a Honda 28 MPG and sounds like my Honda at very low RPM's. However, it drives and runs like a Go-Kart.

I'm not a shamed of it, I love it!:tongue:

1999 rt10 Viper-bolt ons/tune=450 rwhp..wrecked
2003 SRT10 Viper-mild bolt ons=470 rwhp..wrecked

Im glad you gave up on the Vipers because, apparently, you were going to die in a wreck sooner or later.

Keep it on the road, man!

Back