• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx, gallardo, murci

The Gallardo is owned by a girl. The license plate is "GIRLRDO"
lambos.jpg

lambos2.jpg

nsx.jpg

What an awesome color!
lambo.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome cars. I remeber seeing these last year on the Exotics invade the Dream Cruis thread! That ornage Lambo is just awesome. I saw a yellow Gallardo the other day and it was the first one I saw on the road and it sounded awesome! :eek:

BTW Nick, where was this meet held at?

nicholas421 said:
The Gallardo is owned by a girl. The license plate is "GIRLRDO"

Watch the DVD 'Mischief Dynasty' and you'll see the girl (hot fitness model) talking about her cars and driving them. The Gallardo is her's, the Murcielago is her fiance's, and they also have a nice SL55, ML55, and a Bentley Arnage T-24. Must be nice :smile: .

I just purchased a 2004 Gallardo. Both cars have their own style. The Gallardo is more in your face exotic looking. The Nsx is sleek smooth mild exotic looking. I dont have to mension performance. I will pick up the Lambo on Wednesday.

DURIM91NSX said:
... I dont have to mension performance....

Maybe not, but would you "mention" performance for those of us not lucky enough to drive the Gallardo? Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Newman said:
Watch the DVD 'Mischief Dynasty' and you'll see the girl (hot fitness model) talking about her cars and driving them. The Gallardo is her's, the Murcielago is her fiance's, and they also have a nice SL55, ML55, and a Bentley Arnage T-24. Must be nice :smile: .

If you look real close you will see the red Nsx in the dvd as well as nicholas421. :eek: He is my hero. :wink:

She sold the T-24 and got the GT, and she also bought a 05 SLK 55 amg.

This one is for you Juice. :)

brian_and_aud.jpg

n5.jpg

She like's diet Coke..........no "Juice" for her. ;)

t19.JPG

Last edited:
DURIM91NSX said:
I just purchased a 2004 Gallardo. Both cars have their own style. The Gallardo is more in your face exotic looking. The Nsx is sleek smooth mild exotic looking. I dont have to mension performance. I will pick up the Lambo on Wednesday.

Where did you get this one?? Man....you are on a car buying frenzy!! This is like 3 in one month, isn't it?? :confused:

who cares about the Lambo's! Got any more pic's of the model??? :biggrin:

nicholas421 said:
i'm not sure how the rumor got started but she's not a model.

Hey tool.......watch the dvd that you and your car are in, she is introduced as a "fitness model". :biggrin: :wink:

prova4re said:
Hey tool.......watch the dvd that you and your car are in, she is introduced as a "fitness model". :biggrin: :wink:

IOW, she's the gf of a really rich guy.

The lambo orange/yellow/green and the rest of the wild colors lamborghini has are great... The pictures do no justice to the paint

Brian you need to grow up (rocking the vote for pedro shirt) gossshh :biggrin:

The top pics where taken at the drag strip in Millan Michigan.
The other pics where taken at the drag strip in Toronto Canada.

Back