• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx-gt (pics)

IMG_20130730_00151842.jpg

B@t™

Those are centerlock wheels

Wow. That is a fabulous looking race car.

Zuerst,
I suspect that after release a lot of people will be Plasti-dipping the beaks unless Acura tones it down even more or even abandons it (we hope).

I still can't get past how horizontal the front hood is and how relatively vertical the windshield is....just not an exotic enough look to me.:frown:

Rear wing looks ugly

WOWWWWWWW how freakin ugly is that thing
If it wasnt a butt of all jokes on different car forums before it sure will be now

WOWWWWWWW how freakin ugly is that thing
If it wasnt a butt of all jokes on different car forums before it sure will be now

That's DTM!!!

dtm.jpg

I still can't get past how horizontal the front hood is and how relatively vertical the windshield is....just not an exotic enough look to me.:frown:

This. The car's still ugly. Looks like a sedan committee designed it to be transportation instead of an exotic sports car to show off to the world.

Man oh man, that is butt ugly, looks like a kit car or one of those transformer

It's the race car, you nincompoops. Of course, it's going to look weird. It was designed in a windtunnel while conforming to DTM/Super GT regs.

Oh yeah, it's got a 4 cyl in it too.

I think it looks awesome. But I'm also a blow hard racing fanatic that thinks all race cars look better than their road going counterpart. Meh, whatcha gonna do?

it could also be the angle of the photo, notice how it's got an 'H' on the nose not an 'A'. i just hope it goes like stink

Zuerst,
I suspect that after release a lot of people will be Plasti-dipping the beaks unless Acura tones it down even more or even abandons it (we hope).

I doubt those spending 100k + for this car will step anywhere near a plasti-dip bottle. haha

It's the race car, you nincompoops. Of course, it's going to look weird. It was designed in a windtunnel while conforming to DTM/Super GT regs.

Oh yeah, it's got a 4 cyl in it too.

LMAO!

Back