• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panel (New Release) Pre Order

How about producing matching radiator mounts? I am sure everyone who ordered the Cooling Panel would jump on radiator mounts that match. :smile:

This by far, all of the ones I've seen are either ridiculously overpriced or just ugly. Plain black with the washer kit would be a good simple route.

I don't know about you guys, but my radiator mounts are tired and rusty...and it's embarrassing to say the least! Any NSX deserves to be rust free.

Hey NSX1145, I am sure there is a market matching radiator mounts. If you decide to offer matching radiator mounts my suggestion is to offer the same colors for the Cooling Panels. I'll take Adeonized red if you decide to produce them.

Hey NSX1145, I am sure there is a market matching radiator mounts. If you decide to offer matching radiator mounts my suggestion is to offer the same colors for the Cooling Panels. I'll take Adeonized red if you decide to produce them.

And black anno for me ^^

Here's the final assembled version of the wrinkle black powdercoat...It looks OEM to me.

blackpanel2_zpsdd5c3070.jpg

blackpanel_zps4bdc5b67.jpg

Took more time to get my tools out than to install, an NSX first!! Too bad I'm going to have to drill 2 holes in it for hood latches. Such a beautiful piece.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358914899.619413.jpg

Last edited:
One "bonus" to this is I find it much easier to find the hood release when popping the hood. It provides a "pocket" that guides you to the latch vs sticking my hand under and feeling back and forth. :)

Took more time to get my tools out than to install, an NSX first!! Too bad I'm going to have to drill 2 holes in it for hood latches. Such a beautiful piece.

View attachment 96884

Best thing I've heard all year! The silver is a really nice finish, I think more pictures will do some justice and next order silver may do better than black :) I was surprised how nice it turned out.

as for finding the hood latch its easier with the panel. Just tip your fingers down, start from the right side and slowly slide them to your left...wala! No more searching

Just installed mine, looks great with the SoS ducting, just need radiator stays to complete the look :)
29B4B6FE-4443-4C5A-A3E2-5BCDF7CF8B7F-21961-0000266DDFFBA81F.jpg

C2B0A06C-8A59-44AB-95EB-A57C64696C9C-21961-0000266DE6F5EF64.jpg

Do you have any black anodized left for NA1? If you do, I'll take one. Also, a set of the black washers.

I also got on your list for the raidator mounts. Hope you make them, as that just may be the ugliest part of the car. Thanks!

-Chris

NSX1145 how about making the above ducting piece since SOS no longer makes them?

I would love to make that item, and I could, but I would need one to take measurements from to re-create it. If USAFguy22 is willing to send me his for a few days I could, or if I had a type R hood..whichever came first... :)

Do you have any black anodized left for NA1? If you do, I'll take one. Also, a set of the black washers.

I also got on your list for the raidator mounts. Hope you make them, as that just may be the ugliest part of the car. Thanks!

-Chris

Yes I think I have 3 or 4 left in black anodized, then I am sold out (of that finish).

Looks like I am late to the party with the vintage SOS duct. I modified mine to fit in my '02. As you can see, the cover matches the SOS duct perfectly and really cleans up the look a lot!

Under_hood3.JPG

Under_hood2.JPG

Looks like I am late to the party with the vintage SOS duct. I modified mine to fit in my '02. As you can see, the cover matches the SOS duct perfectly and really cleans up the look a lot!

Under_hood3.JPG

Under_hood2.JPG

Another great looking!

Under_hood3.JPG

Under_hood2.JPG

Since I had 3 extra washers/screws I later replaced the 2 silver hex screws that you can see on the SoS ducting. Give it a try it looks good!

Got my today. This looks much better in person then on pictures. I want to confirm it fits over Koyo radiator fine. I have windshield wiper tank removed and custom aluminum front bumper reinforcement but in my opinion this plate could be longer under the bumper. Good job awesome product :encouragement:

IMG_0107.JPG

View attachment 96884

^^^^^^This. Installed in 30 seconds. Very nice piece and the packing and freight time were perfect. Thanks for another quality piece.

Well, I finally got around to taking some Hi-Resolution photos of our NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panels...Enjoy! (For those of you who have not purchased yet, these may tempt you yet!)

Anodized Red Finish w/ Black Washer Kit:
DSC_0264_zps9bf5edf3.jpg

DSC_0263_zps048d87ab.jpg

Anodized Clear Finish w/ Black Washer Kit:
DSC_0265_zps6becf89e.jpg

DSC_0267_zps45be4c3f.jpg

Anodized Black Finish w/ Black Washer Kit: (MOST POPULAR!)
DSC_0272_zps7290df5d.jpg

DSC_0274_zps9794cd89.jpg

DSC_0273_zps4edd9299.jpg

And Black Finish w/ Silver Washers...Of course, we offer a variety of color washers...
DSC_0270_zpsca140427.jpg

And the STOCK Original look...How boring. See what you are missing out on :)
DSC_0271_zps43fc66d4.jpg

Last edited:
Back