• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Fast Five

That is Vance's car.

So...

1. The car arrived to the scene with the antenna up but somehow retracted right before it was ready to pass the bus:tongue:.
2. It arrived with Volk Wheels with gun metal finish and chrome lips, after it passed the bus, the wheels changed to all silver:wink:.
3. When it was approaching the bus, it had a deeper roar with GT-One v.2 Ti exhaust, but once it pass the bus, it had a high pitch, Bel Canto exhaust sound.:biggrin:
4. The bumper had sticks on it, but once it passed the bus, stickers were gone.:confused:

Someone should put this on IMDB.

Last edited:
What happened to Vance, I haven't seen him on the forums in awhile. I would cherish the seat and put Jordana Brewster sat here....

So...

1. The car arrived to the scene with the antenna up but somehow retracted right before it was ready to pass the bus:tongue:.
2. It arrived with Volk Wheels with gun metal finish and chrome lips, after it passed the bus, the wheels changed to all silver:wink:.
3. When it was approaching the bus, it had a deeper roar with GT-One v.2 Ti exhaust, but once it pass the bus, it had a high pitch, Bel Canto exhaust sound.:biggrin:
4. The bumper had sticks on it, but once it passed the bus, stickers were gone.:confused:

Someone should put this on IMDB.

Come on Vance, tell the reason for all the differences listed above.:wink:

"I am old school" LOL ............. Not too bad for a retired engineer though!

oh I didn't know he changed his username.

I think I remember Vance telling us that the reason he had to change the wheels was due to the camera equipment they were using. I guess the lighter silver or something was better for the shoot vs the darker gunmetal wheels he had on.

They couldn't use white Type R wheels because it reflect the light too much, so OCTechgeek lend me his wheels. After the shoot of the fourth movie, he sold the wheels. When the car got called again, I told them the wheels will not be available, so Universal found something else. They have plenty of parts laying around in their warehouses.

Didn't they do a complete detail on your car when they finished.

Back