• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Westborough, Massachusetts (on Rt. 9)

Hi all-

There is a 96 berlina black NSX for sale at Westborough Motors Toyota/Dodge right down Route 9 from where I work, and I haven't had the chance yet to go take a real close look at it, but was wondering if anyone in the area that already owns an NSX or is very familiar with them would be willing to check out the car and let me know what they think about the condition of it. I read through the FAQ and saw the section about what all to check for when looking into buying an NSX, but I'd feel better if someone with more experience than I checked it out. It sure looks nice sitting there from the street. Anyways, hope I didn't fill up the message board with a useless post. Thanks for any and all help and/or advice.

Neal Starr

I can go take a look for you. I know the general manager of Westboro Toyota pretty well, he would give me straight answers if there are any known problems with the car.

[This message has been edited by Nimbus (edited 18 June 2002).]

Hey that's my hometown!!! I miss Westborough/ Grafton area. I could definitely call for you and pump them for information as I am in the business, but unfortunately I can't drive over to take a peek. A little too far now.
wink.gif
Nimbus, where are you?

Back