• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Lovefest on M3Forum

On the contrary...I see your point but you missed my point..it's not "people" it's only 2-3 individuals that have made a 30 page thread by repeatedly posting to make it seem like its a lot of people.

Point taken; however, m3f could hate on anything and the fact that thread lived for so long without trolling means that nobody could dig up anything bad about the NSX.

I have to say that I own a 86 e30 (not the m), 05 e46m, 92 nsx, 94 nsx. I don't dislike any of the cars I own, infact I always stop and pause when I see a beautiful car. From stock to aftermarket I like them all. But I will say that the e46m has been giving me a headache of problems. I don't know if its because I drive the nsx's more. Out of the 9 cars I have the e46m is my problem child. Not hating on the e46m just trying to figure out what her problem is...

I have to say that I own a 86 e30 (not the m), 05 e46m, 92 nsx, 94 nsx. I don't dislike any of the cars I own, infact I always stop and pause when I see a beautiful car. From stock to aftermarket I like them all. But I will say that the e46m has been giving me a headache of problems. I don't know if its because I drive the nsx's more. Out of the 9 cars I have the e46m is my problem child. Not hating on the e46m just trying to figure out what her problem is...

headache reliever treatment photos.

Attachments

• the-newest-bmw 1.jpg
    the-newest-bmw 1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 48
  • the-newest-bmw.jpg
    the-newest-bmw.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 47
9eadd80b.jpg

I will always have a soft spot for the E36M, such an awesome car to drive. I'm still not sure how I haven't owned one.

That video is great.

I'm a member on M3f too, as an owner of an E36M3, which I would like to replace with an NSX for DD duty.

Nick

i tell my friends, "it doesn't matter if a car is faster or handles better, because all i gotta do is park my car and i'm winning!"

Love the E46 ///M, I want one for a DD in the next few months despite all of the potential problems it may come with (SMG failure, subframe cracks, VANOs failures :tongue:) I also have a huge crush on the E39 M5, E92 M3, & the exhaust note of the V10 Bimmers /drool

This. I've been on M3Forum since 2004 and you'd be surprised how many people hate on anything JDM. I put Teins & Volks on my car (2005) and at the time, I got tremendous hate for it. Now everyone rocks Volks & they are drooled over.

I still see some flaming going on nowadays, but not as much. There are also a lot more ex-Honda/JDM owners that have moved on to the M3. I personally love me some nice TE-37's on a E46M

Last edited:
Back