NSX lowered with ce28n's

Before and after with Bilsteins and oem springs on lower perch. Yokohama A022 215/45/16 and 245/40/17. fyi: no TCS issues :)

I like the hanlding and steering response is excellent. On the Autobahn the noise of the tires is a bit loud, but I don't care that too much.

I have -1.5 deg camber rear and +3mm per side toe in. In front -0.5 camber and -1mm toe out per side. Caster is +7mm. I feel the car understeer too much. I will get a new alligment job done to set it to -1.5 degree camber in front and -2mm toe out. The rear is fine, but I will change it to -2mm camber, tou out is fine I think.

ce28n_on_car_2.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

Firma_NSX5.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

Firma_NSX2.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

NSX parked somewhere in Vienna

NSX_Wien_2.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

Julie_NSX1.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

They looks awesome. Big thumbs up for going with the the lightest forged wheel set up possible for NSX.

Do you by any chance might have pics from the rear or front? showing the stance.

sure guys, here you go. ...maybe I have to take a pic of the front like from the rear so you can see the edge of the rim/tire better.

Firma_NSX3.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

Firma_NSX6.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

austrian type-R said:
sure guys, here you go. ...maybe I have to take a pic of the front like from the rear so you can see the edge of the rim/tire better.

Firma_NSX3.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

Thanks for the pics, exactly what I am looking for, they fill the wheel fender nicely.

I like the look it has now. Maybe 10mm more would be nice tho! I think the Zanardi Springs are an option or a 3rd perch -30mm from stock setting. In real it looks a bit lower than on the pics.

austrian type-R said:
Before and after with Bilsteins and oem springs on lower perch. Yokohama A022 215/45/16 and 245/40/17. fyi: no TCS issues :)

I like the hanlding and steering response is excellent. On the Autobahn the noise of the tires is a bit loud, but I don't care that too much.

I have -1.5 deg camber rear and +3mm per side toe in. In front -0.5 camber and -1mm toe out per side. Caster is +7mm. I feel the car understeer too much. I will get a new alligment job done to set it to -1.5 degree camber in front and -2mm toe out. The rear is fine, but I will change it to -2mm camber, tou out is fine I think.

ce28n_on_car_2.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

Firma_NSX5.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

Firma_NSX2.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

NSX parked somewhere in Vienna

NSX_Wien_2.jpg__scaled_640.jpg

Julie_NSX1.jpg__scaled_640.jpg
I know this is shallow but your friend Julie adds alot to the car!!!!

I read it on your jpeg discription. I assumed since her name was listed, that it must be her name...Sorry if that freaked you out. :biggrin: Brent

P.S. You better feel special because this is my 500th post!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back