• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

NSX meet at Vance's shop 8/2/08

44.jpg

72.jpg

55.jpg

65.jpg

Here's some pics off my Point and Shot...

In the beginning...like the days of old, we just had BLACK AND WHITE.
01.jpg

Than...with modern advancement, we have COLOR.
02.jpg

With the evolution of color, we were grace with the presences of MikeC_587 and CDX_NSX.
03.jpg

The ever so popular...NSX-R seats on NSX1's ride.
04.jpg

We also had a visitor from Europe dropping by to say "hi" and showing us how the Europeans do widebody.
05.jpg

Many others came out such as Jose with his G-ride yellow NSX, Tom "Socalnsx", Garrie "firesun", John "scorp..." and John Martin showing us his 3.8 monster.

GREAT TURN OUT GUYS...LETS DOING IT AGAIN SOON.

Last edited:
Nice meeting all you NSX owners and thanks for helpful tips. I'll probably see some of you again in a few days at SCA monthly meet. :biggrin:

nice pics...very impressive...:smile:

I love the LM's on the Bimmer. I rarely see a lip like that on LM's. Sooo sweet.

I know, so hot. Im waiting for an M3 4 door:biggrin:Looks like a sick time and ton of awesome NSX's. I wish I lived in Cali:frown:

awesome turn out, unfortunately i came pretty late and didn't get a chance to meet many of you, but it was still very enjoyable...also it was nice to see 2 other bay area nsx owners being there as well :) mike (mikec_587) james (02#154) and myself

Back