• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Nsx meet in san diego!!!

To all of you who attended the meet thanks alot for coming out!!! You guys were great sports and you all have great cars. I hope we can all do this again sometime and remember my house is always open to all fellow sport car freaks (NSX especially). Everyone be cool and stay tuned for more threads by me!!!!

Kswift!!!

Heres some pics!!!

Attachments

• Resize of IMG_0302.jpg
    Resize of IMG_0302.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 221
  • Resize of IMG_0303.jpg
    Resize of IMG_0303.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
K,
Thanks for holding the event and feeding all of us!! The food and "entertainment" were GREAT!! That was very, very gracious of you!! Look forward to doing it again and partying with more NSXers!!
Thanks again!!

PS...tell Autumn she's CRAZY!!!!! But she can drive my NSX anytime......

.yeah...............RIGHT!!

Well, there is the possibility of me getting stationed in San Diego in the near future...its good to know there is some NSX activity out there.

Last edited:
I just figured it out... a Lamborghini is actually a 2120 NSX with the "Back To The Future" option installed!

Attachments

• timemachine.jpg
    timemachine.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 194
Alright guys.... where's the "real" pictures?

Thx again K. Great fun and... the "VIP" room ??? Is that what those dark booths have been all this time.

Back