• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX meets 430 Scuderia Rear End

I really like the look of the rear diffusor and high mounted exhaust of the 430 Scuderia, so I Photoshop-grafted one on. Don't know whose car this is, so I apologize in advance.

The 430S rear bumper isn't otherwise much different than the NSX, so it probably wouldn't be too hard to craft an FRP rear bumper. The toughest part would be the exhaust routing, but I bet it's do-able.

ScuderiaNSX.jpg

Thoughts? Who is willing to try it?

David
Do you know how many customers have asked for your bumper?
I always head to say, No it is not for sale just a photoshop some dint want to believe me that it was a photoshop.

Do you know how many customers have asked for your bumper?
I always head to say, No it is not for sale just a photoshop some dint want to believe me that it was a photoshop.

What can I say - I'm good with Photoshop.:wink:

Do you have a phone number or email address for them? I'm done waiting and if I can get a standard fiberglass rear bumper I will start cutting and fitting.

I talked to Billy at FX they are building one and will be avalable in about 6 months. He said it will look just like the one this posting is all about.

I talked to Billy at FX they are building one and will be avalable in about 6 months. He said it will look just like the one this posting is all about.

Like the red one pictured above your post? Wow, that is impressive. I better start saving up.... :smile:

Attachments

• Interesting3.jpg
    Interesting3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Back