• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX meets 430 Scuderia Rear End

for those that keep asking for an update... this is where we were 2 weeks ago...

the next stage is pretty trick but we think we finally figured it out.

Attachments

• P1000205.jpg
    P1000205.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 945
  • P1000207.jpg
    P1000207.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,005
Bump.

Any updates Ross?

/subscribed... :biggrin:

Sorry for the huge delay on the update....

Good News is...

The final design has been figured out....

Bad News is....

We have to get out of a short term cash crunch to continue... We have so many parts made and avaiable... we wish we had more orders....

If prime members interested in helping this cause to get this project back to the top of the list... We will give anyone who follows this thread (you can direct others to see this as well) 20% off any part we make other than the turbo set up... untill the end of next week...

Any orders would help this cause substancially at this point....

Regards

Send me a pm with 430 discount if your interested in anything....

Alright, Velveeta, stuntman, Dhalsim and STMPO have the best exhaust location. Here's my final version:

scuderiaNSX71.jpg

Now onto the production phase! Now I wish my car was white instead of black. I wish I still had my old "ITS FAST" plate too.

Is there anyone out there willing to build this? Or am I just dreaming?
I'm willing to pay a couple thousand for one. I just spent that much on my Q7 putting the S-Line front bumper on.

I have been working on a revision very similar to this. It would require an entire under tray, custom rear bumper beam, new fender liners and relocating the exhaust canister out of the way. By no means a small task. As soon as I get the flow analysis and the model done I am ready to start the tooling. I have quite a few other products in the works also. May be fall '09 before I have anything ready.

I bet I know who buys one first!!!!! LOL.......Keep it kickin Ross!!!!!:cool::cool:

Put me down for one also. What's your projected ETA for the finished part?

Put me down for one also. What's your projected ETA for the finished part?

The final plug will be done close to the end of june - early july...

The exhuast that will need to be purchased for this to work properly should be done closer to the end of july... making the molds and then test fitting initial parts will be in August... and hopefully... HOPEFULLY... the rear end will be on display at NSXPO in Toronto....

Regards

My car has a turbo, so therefore I presume your exhaust will not work on my car. If that is the case I will custom make my own exhaust. I will be ready to get the bumper without exhaust as soon as it is done, if thats OK.

Last edited:
My car has a turbo, so therefore I presume your exhaust will not work on my car. If that is the case I will custom make my own exhaust. I will be ready to get the bumper without exhaust as soon as it is done, if thats OK.

My NSX is turbo as well... which turbo kit are you running? as long as it mounts on the passenger side... I can verify some specs with you and jig mine..

Regards

My NSX is turbo as well... which turbo kit are you running? as long as it mounts on the passenger side... I can verify some specs with you and jig mine..

Regards

Its a Gerry Johnson turbo kit. It does mount on the passenger side. I would love to have the first bumper in this part of the country so I can represent it to the Houston and Austin guys. ( Did I say represent LOL, I meant rub it in there faces:smile::biggrin::smile:)

Its a Gerry Johnson turbo kit. It does mount on the passenger side. I would love to have the first bumper in this part of the country so I can represent it to the Houston and Austin guys. ( Did I say represent LOL, I meant rub it in there faces:smile::biggrin::smile:)

perfect.... my exhuast pipe will fit without problem then... When the plug is finished... we will ask for deposits to speed the process up... but you will get to see the final product (plug) before you decide....

Regards

The final plug will be done close to the end of june - early july...

The exhuast that will need to be purchased for this to work properly should be done closer to the end of july... making the molds and then test fitting initial parts will be in August... and hopefully... HOPEFULLY... the rear end will be on display at NSXPO in Toronto....

Regards

That's awesome, Ross! I can't wait to see the part come to life.
David Anderson

Thanks for the updates!

Can't wait to see the finish product.

Not a fan of the one from France.

Any update!!
Waiting for updates, if the final product end like the pics, i'm in with two.

Please update

Its a Gerry Johnson turbo kit. It does mount on the passenger side. I would love to have the first bumper in this part of the country so I can represent it to the Houston and Austin guys. ( Did I say represent LOL, I meant rub it in there faces :smile::biggrin::smile:)

lol

Back