• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx midwest fall 2008 gtg planning

I sold my oem wheels, the car currently on jack stands:frown:. If i dont get my new wheels by Nov 2, have fun guys.

I'm in as well, if the weather is nice.
My Wife (Kathy) Wants to know how many of the wives are going before she commits.

Last edited:
I can pick up your skirts and borrow your wheels for a day, now that would be NICE :smile:

I also would like to make it weather permitting and will try to bring VRooM along.

just me Joe no wife if you want a head count

I'll make it, I know another owner on the south side with a white 92 (not on Prime). Im trying to get him to go as well.

Hey Guys, would you mind if a friend of mine comes along? His name is Drew. He has a Turbo Si coupe and he is a very enthusiastic Honda fan. He is a master technician at Roto and he is a future NSX owner. He builds Honda engines on his spare time and is very well versed w/ AEMS systems. In anycase, he is a very mild mannered civic owner (btw runs 12.02 @ 111mph). I bet Frank would love to have him come to pick his head. Frank, he used to boost Type-Rs as well:biggrin: Hope the weather cooperates on Sunday.

Well I get my RPS clutch thursday so as long it goes in smoothly I'm going to try to make it. Still have not gotten a chance to meet any of you guys yet. The car has been down pretty much since I bought it in july. Only thing that sucks is I will be breaking in my new clutch. I have to drive up to milwaukee that night for a beastie boys show so this sort of works out great. The only thing I am a little worried about is leaving my car in a parking garage during the show. Any firm plans on time, where you guys are meeting for the drive up, ect?

Guys,

This sounds like a blast, but I thought it was on a Saturday:mad:. I'm going to a Bears party on Sunday so I will have to cancel, sorry! I do plan on driving up there on Sunday morning to meet some of you before the cruise.....

Dave

I am going to try and make it as well.

I will try to confirm by Friday.

It would be great if we could set up a caravan from Milwaukee...

64F and sunny for Sunday YES

Awesome! Looks like we are going to have some great weather. So who all from Wisconsin will be heading down South? Did you guys want to meet up somewhere? CB Lude and myself were possibly thinking Southridge parking lot, what does everyone think? I will be leaving from Port Washington.

Sure, if you guys want to meet at Southridge, that would work for us, I'm only 5 minutes from there. We usually go to Lake Geneva via 36 thru Burlington and then work our way to 12 and then 50. Take 50 to Grand geneva. Nice country roads and about an hour or less at non ticket speeds from Southridge. Alternative is hwy 45 south to 50 and then 50 to Lake Geneva, but I like the 36 route best, little better road, less traffic. I would suggest meet at about 9:30 to ensure arrival Geneva before 11:00. Tony

Back