• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Nsx na1 5-speed transmission & clutch kit

up for sale is my old 5-spped transmission and clutch kit . I just swap a 6-speed transmission in to my 91 nsx (dual disc ) i assumed my car had the original oem clutch and i bought the sos 275 clutch for my new transmission , a 2005 6-speed transmission , i got my nsx a few years back , i never had any problems with it i just wanted a 6-speed . When i pulled my transmission i found that it already had the clutch that i needed to swap in the 6-speed . I changed it anyway since it was already apart . Everything in the pics is included . Im not sure how much life is left in the disc but the aluminum flywheel is lighter than the one i put on . The transmission looks like its been opened before my car had 170k when i got it . No grinds no pop outs shifts super smooth . I dont really push up on the car too much but once in awhile i drive it hard and i have no problem with it at all , im only selling it cause i have no use for it anymore . Transmission $2000.00 and the clutch kit $800. Prices are firm . My prices are way lower than everybody else .if you want it shipped you have to pay for shipping and paypal fees . I have the shipping box from my 6-speed text

Back