• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Navigation Pod and Tablets

Do you think any of the smaller (6.5 - 7inch) tablets on the market would fit into our nav pods with little modifications?

10487DSCN4714.JPG

it wouldnt fit

the only thing that Lithumus and I have found that fits the total width of the Navi Pod is the screen from an Acura TL/RL form years 2004-2008

picture.php

These are interesting interior options. To be clear, it doesn't actually work? Anyone do something similar that does work?

Hehe, wow that's super old! The top one is my original install of the 2004 TL Navi system... back in 2004. I actually updated the install with a 2007 unit that had some updated modules, then i ripped that all out, sold it and got a 2009/2010 TL Navi that used HDD system instead of discs. I never installed that, but I have almost every piece from that system (steering buttons, handsfree module, mic, xm module, amp, speakers, etc.

I think I'm going a different route now as the TL Navi integration is a lot of work (in 2004 I had no kids... now I have 3) but if you want a screen that fits like the ones on my car and Shawn's... The TL Navi screens are near perfect. Hit me up if you are interested.

Last edited:
It's all available from SOS. I actually just ordered mine along with the Guageart connector which allows you to view all kinds of information from oil pressure to using it as a tachometer or digital speedometer...I think it looks fantastic. They sell the pod, the mounting bracket, the 7" color screen, the double din bracket if you're getting rid of the Bozo system, 3 different stereo wiring harnesses, looks phenomenal. Simply click on interior accessories and it's all there.

Back