• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owners - a special group of people

Ever since NSXPO, I have been struck by how great a group of people NSX owners are.

It never occurred to me that one of the best things about owning an NSX is simply socializing with the other NSX owners!!

I couldn't spend enough time with all the funny, cool, and FUN NSX owners at NSXPO. Then last night, we had another local gathering, and I was astounded again at how much I simply enjoyed hanging out with and chatting with other NSX owners. I enjoyed our conversation so much that we stayed talking outside of a restaurant 3 hours after it closed!!! :eek: :eek:

Phoen$x and I are amazed, at despite how different NSX owners appear to be on the surface, we all are such a close knit group and can be so similar under the covers. There are many NSX owners that I would normally never ever be in contact with, but because we own the NSX, we started to talk, and find out that there are so many nice people out there!!

Owning an NSX is like joining a super exclusive club, and the people in the club are just the best!! What a perk to hang around such an awesome group of peole!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Group hug! :)
group_hug.gif

I had a great time last night with you guys at our little get together. Sorry I wasn't around for a lot of it but I was helping educate a prospective buyer. I wish I could have joined you guys for Sushi...

What a great group of people!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PushHands
This could be taken out of context

So could this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NsXMas
we all are such a close knit group and can be so similar under the covers.

I was there and all I can say is I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.....

Ah, Time fer a group hug! :eek:

group_hug.jpg

Conrad, you're never selling your NSX.

And Randy, you'll never be able to ditch Conrad! :D

Back