• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owners living at Atlanta?

Guys, have one question for those who live in the U.S.

is there anybody who lives at Atlanta?
I've got a small problem with my Audi Q7 vehicle from Atlanta dealer.
Maybe someone might help me to settle my problem with missing stamp in my service book?

Thanks in advance///

Sorry for OFF topic, appreciate your comments.

Yes there are a couple of us who live in Atlanta....what Audi dealership are you talking about?

Thanks you have responded.

I'm talking about:
Jim Ellis Audi Atlanta
5901 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30341
Phone: (770) 454-8200
Fax: (770) 454-3327

www.audiusa.com/jim-ellis-atlanta

I have a car Audi Q7, my daily driven, and it was purchased from them and yet there is a strange sound/knocks from the gearbox while selecting to the high gear in high rpm zone. Believe it has some problems with it. The car is still under world wide audi warranty, but on the first page a stamp of the dealer sold the car is missing. As well as date and signature of the manager sold it. In the US it's not a big deal, as far as I know, Dealers have a computer system that has all the information. And even your car move from state to state they maintain the warranty. But here, as far I have understood both dealer and Audi RUS started to try to jump from their obligations. Since they do not have any official reason to do it legally, they started to find the reasons to do so. One of them now is that my Service and Maintenance book does not have such a stamp. Dump, but true. So to make my gear box under warranty they claimed me to have the stamp in the book. I wonder if somebody from US from Atlanta might help me. It's quite simple - just to go over to the dealer and to get a new service book for my car dully signed and stamped. And send it to me here. That will be more than enough. I knew it costs something - I'm ready to cover those costs and also to do a favor to that person, monetary or maybe something I have for NSX, that person is looking for, or at least to be a good and grateful company/guide in case one will came to Russia :smile:. Thats' the case. I do not have friends in Atlanta, and might think only about somebody, members of this forum. So that's the story... I will appreciate in case you can help me with that.

I suggest taking the car to the Audi dealer in Roswell. They have a really good service department, they have bent over backwards to do everything they can when servicing my R8. Much better service than Ellis from all I've heard. Ask for Becky, she's great. It's Nally Audi on Alpharetta highway.

Jeff

I suggest taking the car to the Audi dealer in Roswell. They have a really good service department, they have bent over backwards to do everything they can when servicing my R8. Much better service than Ellis from all I've heard. Ask for Becky, she's great. It's Nally Audi on Alpharetta highway.

Jeff

Jeff, I'd love to, however it's a bit difficult to came to Atlanta from Russia with my Q7 :confused:

Maybe one day:biggrin:

Anyhow, thanks for your advice, but I'll try one trick. Meantime how do you like R8? Don't you have it with W12?

If you bought the car here in Atlanta call the dealer - have you tried contacting them? This sounds a bit peculiar that you would be trying to get a third party to do something that you should be able to handle with them by phone.

Back