• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX prime member YAYNSX won't refund my money!

2 Months ago I paid for 2 complete headlights a bumper and a battery tray. The day I sent the money the parts were being taken off his car I was told! 2 months later I get a box with a pair of broken cut up incomplete headlights and spare tire bracket. I called him 10/29/07 and say what is this? I was told this came off his other car and his friend and NSX mechanic checked over the parts and said they were fine. He was suppost to call me back, I gave hime two days then he goes and posts in the forsale section the same broken headlight that he shipped me and I still had!! At that point I had no faith in the seller so I asked for my money back for the bumper I paid for 2 months ago and was never shipped, I was told NO. Then I was told 11/01/07 the bumper was packed and being shipped the next day 11/02/07 having no choice I said fine. Well its now monday and the bumper is still not shipped, and again will not give me my money back. I even shipped the broken/wrong parts back, so at this point two months later I want all my money back cause I have no parts!!! And when I called him and told him I want my money I was told I'm giving him a head ache and hung up on!! Am I wrong? I think I waited long enough!

Re: NSX prime member YAYNSX WONT REFUND MY MONEY!!

YOU STORY IS SO FULL OF IT. YOU FOUND THE PARTS SOMEWHERE ELSE THAN YOU TELL ME ITS NOT WORKING i TOLD YOU ONCE i RECIEVE IT AND INSPECT THE HEADLIGHTS i WILL REFUND YOU FOR THE HEADLIGHTS. I M NOT GOING TO DISCUSS THIS ANY FURTHER BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS LIE. SO ONCE I RECIEVE THE ITEMS THAT YOU SAID YOU SENT OUT LAST THURSDAY AND THAN SENT ME 3 WRONG TRACKING NUMBERS 3 DIFFERENT TIMES FOR THEM. THAN THIS MORNING YOU FINALLY SENT ME THE RIGHT TRACKING NUMBER WHICH SAYS THE ITEM IS SUPPOSE TO BE PICKED UP YESTERDAY AT 3PM. WHAT HAPPENED TO FRIDAY ???
lLIKE I SAID TO YOU.I DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE SO i HAVE TO WAIT TILL I RECIEVE THE ITEMS BACK AND THAN REFUND THE MONEY FOR THE HEADLIGHTS.
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME HANGING UP ON YOU???? I BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU ALL FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. DIDN'T CALL SUNDAY BECAUSE THE POST OFFICE IS CLOSED AND i KNEW YOU DIDN'T MAIL THE ITEMS BACK ON FRIDAY. OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE ANSWERED YOUR PHONE AND i ALSO SENT YOU A PM/EMAIL.
ALSO I PUT THEM UP FOR SALE AFTER TELLING YOU I WOULD SO. BY THE TIME I GET IT AND HAVE IT INSPECTED IF ANYONE INTERESTED I CAN SELL IT AGAIN. THATS WHY I AM PAYING YOU TO SHIP IT BACK TO ME AND NOT JUST SEND IT OUT TO SOMEONE ELSE LIKE YOU SAID I SHOULD DO.
THIS GUY TOLD ME TO SELL/SEND IT SOMEONE ELSE HE WONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT BEING BROKEN. WTF????
I STILL HAVE HIS PM AND WILL POST IT LATER. I TOLD HIM NO I DONT WANT TO SEND ANYONE ANYTHING BROKEN SO PLEASE SEND IT BACK TO ME AND i WILL HAVE IT INSPECTED BY A DEALER/MECHANIC BEFORE I SEND IT OUT TO SOMEONE ELSE
ALSO TOLD HIM TO SEND IT BACK TO ME AND i WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING AND REFUND HIM FOR THE HEADLIGHTS.

I AM NOT GOING TRY TO PROVE MYSELF . i WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN i RECIEVE THE ITEMS FOR YOUR REFUND.

Okay this guy is something else lol so where is the refund for the bumper? I guess its only I waited 2 months to get broken headlight and now I have to wait 2 more weeks to get a refund for them lol. So sad Just give me my money back is that to much to ask??? 2 months you've had it I should take interest lol.

MATT THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY HERE YOU ARE MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND MAKING UP EVERYTHING YOU SAY. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT HAPPENED. I AM NOT SURE WHO YOU ARE TRYING IMPRESS WITH YOUR LIES. HOW DOES THAT HELP ANYONE OUT?? :mad: :mad: WHATEVER I DONT CARE THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY CRY ALL YOU WANT AND MAKE UP WHATEVER YOU WANT. i WILL NOT GET TO YOUR LEVEL AND PLAY THESE HOE GAMES. THIS WILL BE MY LAST RESPOND TO YOUR BULL.

Need some help NY member getting screwed

Hi everyone my name is matthew and I need some help. I've tryed calling but will not answer his phone and his voicemail is full the number I have is 650-888-8074. Any info or contact information you can give me would be great!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY PHONE IS ON AND YOU ALLREADY LEFT A MESSAGE AT MY PARENTS HOME AND i TEXTED YOU JUST COUPLE HOURS AGO ASKING YOU TO CALL ME NOT MY PARENTS HOME AND TO CALL ME WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME??? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY CONTACT INFO I CAN POST THE WHOLE THING HERE I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT OR HIDE YOU WIERDO CALL MY PHONE AND STOP POSTING ALL THIS BULL
HERE IS MY NAME ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS
LIONS DEN
2613 CARLMONT DR
BELMONT CA 94002
650-888-8074
WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE ??
ACTUALLY SAVE THAT FOR SOME WHO GIVES A @#$%

Still No Refund Will Not Return My Calls Paypal Is No Help Can Anyone Tell Me What The Next Step Is Cause Theres No Reason In The World Why This Guy Should Have My Money! Any Ideas Anyone?? I'm In New York So This Is Not Easy

[ADMIN NOTE: Non-involved parties please respond to poster with any advice via e-mail or PM, not by trying to reply to this thread]

WOW .............YOU ARE STILL AT IT.....YOU ARE SO WIERD.........I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING BUT HAVE FUN...........

MODERATER- PLEASE CLOSE THIS USELESS THREAD ABOUT NOTHING
i HAVE DONE ALL i CAN FOR HIM AND WILL NOT DEAL WITH HIM ANY FURTHER PERIOD.

Almost 7 month no refund from YAYNSX is he working with down force

Wow 7 months no refund! Yet this guy can still post things forsale on nsx prime???? Makes you wonder????

He beat me for $100 also!!!!He kept the money and product when i returned it, for misrepresentation.

He beat me for $100 also!!!!He kept the money and product when i returned it for misrepresentation.
OH, then he left me the only negative feedback, I have ever gotten, I never dealt with anyone on here again, and your right paypal was no help!

Back