• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Questions..

1:When where all models built? i mean Type S, zero, Type R,

2:How many NON turbo/supercharger horsepower is it possible to extract?

3:How much turbo/supercharger is availeble? How many horsepower do you turbo/supercharger boys have?

4:How much do the stock gearbox/driveshafts handle??

5:How many bodykits is available

6:Movies? is there any dragrace movies of the NSX?

7:I once saw a NSX in i movie do a wheelie with stock transmission? did i dream or where i high on crack =)

Thanks for all the answers and sorry if my english is a bit shitty =)
GREETINS///Johnny Ekman From SWEDEN

Ekman said:
1:When where all models built? i mean Type S, zero, Type R,

From the FAQ:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/General/modelinfo/modelinfo.htm

2:How many NON turbo/supercharger horsepower is it possible to extract?

How deep is your wallet? A few searches should turn up 330-350hp N/A engines - usually by big bore throttle bodies, air stacks, or other more radical mods.

Check out the FAQ for upgrades and approximate power increases: http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Performance/performance.htm

3:How much turbo/supercharger is availeble? How many horsepower do you turbo/supercharger boys have?

I'm not sure what you're asking in the first question. Again, more information is available within the FAQ: http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Performance/turbo-super.htm

Most people get from 350-450hp through standard turbo/supercharger packages. Some more extreme packages push upwards of 750 hp.

4:How much do the stock gearbox/driveshafts handle??

I'm not sure; I rarely see any topics on this. I would guess 500hp fairly easily. Your clutch will be the limiting factor.

5:How many bodykits is available

Oddly enough, the FAQ comes to the rescue again: http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Accessories/bodykits.htm

6:Movies? is there any dragrace movies of the NSX?

Do a search for FactorX within the Forced Induction forum. Or a search in the Track Talk forum.

7:I once saw a NSX in i movie do a wheelie with stock transmission? did i dream or where i high on crack =)

No one has possibly done this on a stock anything.

Do a Google search for Adam Saruwatari - that's probably who you saw.

The FAQ did not answer one of my questions..
Interesting....

Johnny, there are two FAQ links. Make sure to click on the one in the upper right hand portion of the screen.

KGP said:
Johnny, there are two FAQ links. Make sure to click on the one in the upper right hand portion of the screen.
The one in the bar that looks like this:

04jannavbar.gif

Thanks MOJO: I race/build a BMW 325 E30 Turbo with estimated 550+ when it is redy soon with stock block such as rods valves cam just machined pistons for lower CR ratio.. my friend had a similar setup and ran 10.98 with standard transmission with just a another clutch.. another friend has i 3.8 liter straight six with 875hp and 1340nm *i dont know what that is in lbs* wich ran 10.49@239kmh.. i think it is strange if not the transmission in the NSX can handle more if it busts over 500hp? I have heard somethink about cryo treatment fo the gearbox? some factor X nsx has it.. I LOVE the NSX and the most importent thing is that the gearbox can handle the power... I ask these questions because we dont have so many tuned NSX in sweden.. and what a have learned is that in the USA you dont personaly build for an exemple turbo headers, intake and so forth.. in sweden we dont have that many tuning shops that can build fore us.. doesent in get expensive to let shops build your cars?? maby the reason why you cant answer about the gearbor because it is to expensive to tune up to those figures????

Here is a picture of one cool NSX in SWEDEN

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ekman said:
Thanks MOJO: I race/build a BMW 325 E30 Turbo with estimated 550+ when it is redy soon with stock block such as rods valves cam just machined pistons for lower CR ratio.. my friend had a similar setup and ran 10.98 with standard transmission with just a another clutch.. another friend has i 3.8 liter straight six with 875hp and 1340nm *i dont know what that is in lbs* wich ran 10.49@239kmh.. i think it is strange if not the transmission in the NSX can handle more if it busts over 500hp? I have heard somethink about cryo treatment fo the gearbox? some factor X nsx has it.. I LOVE the NSX and the most importent thing is that the gearbox can handle the power... I ask these questions because we dont have so many tuned NSX in sweden.. and what a have learned is that in the USA you dont personaly build for an exemple turbo headers, intake and so forth.. in sweden we dont have that many tuning shops that can build fore us.. doesent in get expensive to let shops build your cars?? maby the reason why you cant answer about the gearbor because it is to expensive to tune up to those figures????

Here is a picture of one cool NSX in SWEDEN

attachment.php

attachment.php

The rear looks like a Corvette/Ferrari mutt, should have left it stock!!! :eek:

Back