• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R decals.

do they come with your Type R spoilers?

Just want to chime in with my NSX-R sticker purchase from DownForce. Mailing time wasn't slow nor fast. But the sticker is a POS, but I used it anyway I paid $5 for it right? I have picture to prove. The sticker is nothing like the ones on type-R spoiler! It looks like someone with a scisor cut out he sticker. Very bad IMO.
I will go down stairs and take a picture if someone would like to see.

I would love to see it.

If you bought this from us and was not happy with it, we would be more than happy to replace it.

Sounds odd as the vinyl used is high quality.

Just want to chime in with my NSX-R sticker purchase from DownForce. Mailing time wasn't slow nor fast. But the sticker is a POS, but I used it anyway I paid $5 for it right? I have picture to prove. The sticker is nothing like the ones on type-R spoiler! It looks like someone with a scisor cut out he sticker. Very bad IMO.
I will go down stairs and take a picture if someone would like to see.

What do you want for $5? I thought it was, what is was. I got the sticker with my wing from them and didnt think it was OEM-like enough to put it on my ride. But they are nice for the garage, laptop, etc, etc.

Any chance to get some real OEM ones from Japan?

I'll still take my 4:wink:

Here you go, the top ones are OEM stickers and the bottom ones are the ones I bought from DF.

R.jpg

R1.jpg

DF-R1.jpg

DF-R.jpg

What do you want for $5? I thought it was, what is was. I got the sticker with my wing from them and didnt think it was OEM-like enough to put it on my ride. But they are nice for the garage, laptop, etc, etc.

Any chance to get some real OEM ones from Japan?

I'll still take my 4:wink:

The current NSX-R Stickers from DF are from the second batch. I remembered the first batch was excellent, with proper font size. Ben, tell Peter to go back to the original size he had.

I'm ordering one from scorp965 and it's a replica spoiler. {does'nt have one}.
You don't need the stickers IMHO, but since you like them get one, it is cheaper to buy from Downforce than make them yourself.

The NSX-R doesn't have it. The prototype NSX-R have it however. IMHO modesty>screaming look at me, I am trying hard. I had the first batch of the Downforce stickers, they were ok. I originally removed them due to haters, but seriously I don't miss them one bit, cleaner without it.

honda_nsx-r-14.jpg

2002-evo-nsx-r.jpg

These still for sale? Any way I can order just NSX. Without the "-R"

Back