• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Roadrunner Rally

sorry to hear about your clutch... how did it drive today? I guess the good news is that you were going to sos anyway :wink:

I cannot figure it out. There is no slippage at all. But if I push it up te the rev limmiter it sqeales metal to metal. I am on my way to Phoenix and will talk with SOS but most likely will purchase a sport clutch this week.

Hey! Are any NSXer's going to cars and coffee this weekend? I may be down your way Saturday. I have a stupid oil leak that I may have alleviated but I'm not sure yet. I will know more tomorrow. -DREW-

OK, see you guys next Sat.

-DREW-

Hope you figure out your clutch problem Don! Thats terrible to here. Im glad more of you guys are going to C&C. Sorry i havnt been around. Car was dead for a month and a half, then took her to Vegas and got my new hardtop. I think i should be able to make it early saturday befire work!

Will be at C&C tomorrow. The car drives just fine if I drive it like a normal person.

Well you know some people have garage queens others never go to the red line.Me I drive it like I stole it. Its a Honda it loves to be drivin with a purpose.

Hey heard you sold yours. Buy another one.

Back