• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx roadster

The proportions on such a car would not look like that however. The mockup car in the Marvel films was built on a first-generation NSX body and not on a concept second-generation NSX.

I believe there is an article that said they've already begun research for the convertible model and it will come 3 years after the debut production model.

- - - Updated - - -

the more i look at it the the more appealing other cars become

Then go buy the others?

Then go buy the others?

i am sorry...did i hurt your feelings[/QUOTE]

No. Did I? My question is what's the point of making pointless posts? If you don't like it then move on to other interests or cars. It's like me entering a thread you made about your S2000 or whatever car you like may like and say, I think it's ugly/unappealing. It would be no point in my post if that's all I said. Clearly not the first time you've whined about the new design either, as I remember your disdain for it before. That's why I said something.

Can somebody call N Spec's mother and tell her to give him a hug. You are literally always bickering about something with someone lol. Just chill... The guy was offering his opinion. If you want information that's purely fact and/or purposeful try something other than a car forum :p I agree, I look at that original roadster concept and it makes me glad that the actual NSX will look nothing like that.

Can somebody call N Spec's mother and tell her to give him a hug. You are literally always bickering about something with someone lol. Just chill... The guy was offering his opinion. If you want information that's purely fact and/or purposeful try something other than a car forum :p I agree, I look at that original roadster concept and it makes me glad that the actual NSX will look nothing like that.

My mommy's dead. So what should I do?

Hmmmm can someone please explain to me this guys logic
since when was a car forum or opinion based on facts or logic logic
looks are subjective and i simply chimed my opinion
Its so childish to says "well if you don't like it then go somewhere else"
anyways this is my last post on this subject
in the famous words of George Carlin [h=1]“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”[/h]
i am sorry...did i hurt your feelings

No. Did I? My question is what's the point of making pointless posts? If you don't like it then move on to other interests or cars. It's like me entering a thread you made about your S2000 or whatever car you like may like and say, I think it's ugly/unappealing. It would be no point in my post if that's all I said. Clearly not the first time you've whined about the new design either, as I remember your disdain for it before. That's why I said something.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm can someone please explain to me this guys logic
since when was a car forum or opinion based on facts or logic logic
looks are subjective and i simply chimed my opinion
Its so childish to says "well if you don't like it then go somewhere else"
anyways this is my last post on this subject
in the famous words of George Carlin [h=1]“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”[/h]

No. Did I? My question is what's the point of making pointless posts? If you don't like it then move on to other interests or cars. It's like me entering a thread you made about your S2000 or whatever car you like may like and say, I think it's ugly/unappealing. It would be no point in my post if that's all I said. Clearly not the first time you've whined about the new design either, as I remember your disdain for it before. That's why I said something.

Let me explain the logic. Don't take it as personal and call me an idiot because you do not understand.

I am a huge fan of the Z32 300ZX. The Z33 350Z came out. Totally different take on the Z car. I am not pleased. The Z34 370Z is slightly better, but still not my cup of tea. I already let it go some 10 years ago tho that I no longer like the Z lineup. I moved on. I'm not on the 350Z or 370Z forums posting "I don't like it or hate it" constantly.

You clearly don't like the new NSX's direction. I've seen you post several times about that. I simply suggested you move on to other vehicles then like the smarter consumers who can find products that suit their needs and desires OR re-adjust their priorities and live with current selections. I didn't tell to you leave the Forum. I'm not trying to change your mind, as you like what you like and are entitled to your own opinion. However, you constantly posting your disdain for a concept is not productive, especially if it is negative.

I visit this section to see if there's any new or exciting info for the future of car I that like and hope the next gen will be suitable. The OP posted his excitement and hope for a roadster version. You expressing your opinion is fine, but it has been expressed many times already and not conducive to the discussion. So I am the idiot here because you can't learn to move on?

Back