• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX sigthing - dark blue NA1 on I-71 Sunday, 8 March

I was cruising in my MINI Cooper on I-71 Northbound at the Kenwood Exit – 2:30 p.m. today when a dark blue NSX with Ohio plates passed me.

I caught up to him to check out the car. I also happened to be wearing my NSX cap so when I was next to him I waived the cap at the driver, who must have been wondering at first what the heck I was trying to do. Anyway, once he saw the cap he gave me a thumbs up – I’m sure it surprised him to see that ball cap!

Just wondered who this was? I was highly bummed to not be in my NSX at the moment or it would have been way cooler! The car was very clean and mean looking!

Last edited:
Probably purple.. Like Mike's .

There is a guy that works off of galbraith and ronald reagan that has one. I have never been able to catch him to talk but I know he is there. I think he works at the UC Gnome research center.

I say Brian and I drive our cars there and park them in the Genome lot around 11:15am. We'll sit there like bait. Then when the guy walks out to go to lunch, BOOM! Gotcha fucker!

I thought it was purple until it got closer ... then it just looked dark blue - a lot like the 98 B66P Monte Carlo Blue Pearl shown on the wiki here.

the tags had no special message - just regular issue

wheels looked chrome

stake out? Hmmmm

Back