• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Siting - Sebring Silver, I85 SB Noon Today

I saw a Sebring Silver NSX today while driving south on I-85 at noon. The guy (license KNEDRGR or similar) was weaving in thick traffic at high speed. As the traffic was bumper to bumper, I wondered why he was driving so badly, but then I was passed by a rusty Accord and I realized HE WAS RACING THE ACCORD.

I really feel sorry for the NSX automobile. Introduced over a decade ago as competition for the world's best, it reached a high standard years ago. These days, all the serious drivers have moved on to Ferraris, Corvettes and Porsches; and the NSX competes with Civics and Accords for best riced-out Honda. Surely it deserves better than that?

Seeing this moron endangering others in traffic while trying to "conquer" an Accord made me happy I no longer hang out with the NSX crowd.

I'm sure we're glad you don't hang out with us either. :tongue: Way to group us all in with one idiot driver!:rolleyes:

Soichiro said:
I saw a Sebring Silver NSX today while driving south on I-85 at noon. The guy (license KNEDRGR or similar) was weaving in thick traffic at high speed. As the traffic was bumper to bumper, I wondered why he was driving so badly, but then I was passed by a rusty Accord and I realized HE WAS RACING THE ACCORD.

I really feel sorry for the NSX automobile. Introduced over a decade ago as competition for the world's best, it reached a high standard years ago. These days, all the serious drivers have moved on to Ferraris, Corvettes and Porsches; and the NSX competes with Civics and Accords for best riced-out Honda. Surely it deserves better than that?

Seeing this moron endangering others in traffic while trying to "conquer" an Accord made me happy I no longer hang out with the NSX crowd.

The point is??? :confused: one bad driver does NOT represent the entire community. What if a driver in Ferraris, Corvettes or Porsches is doing same thing? (Don't tell me they won't) :rolleyes:

Oh well....

Soichiro said:
...Seeing this moron endangering others in traffic while trying to "conquer" an Accord made me happy I no longer hang out with the NSX crowd.
Seems like you're making a huge generalization over one individual. If you're classifying this stereotype as typical or "your" crowd, then obviously it is nothing like ours - I thoroughly enjoy meeting up with the local guys & girls and if you check our Northwest forum, you will see we are always looking for excuses to hang out, even if just for coffee get togethers.

Soichiro said:

Nice. I think that Im going to go over to ignorantpeoplesaydumbstuff and post how glad I am that only one of their own has ventured our way today.

Whatever!!!

All I knew is that I killed most Porsches and Corvette at my local track...

So "These days, all the serious drivers have moved on to Ferraris, Corvettes and Porsches"....... Soichiro, define 'serious drivers', Please........ :rolleyes:

NeoNSX said:
He beat the accord though, right? :D :p :D

As I was scrolling down through this useless post, I came across your reply right as I took a big sip of diet coke and I almost spit it right at the screen.

Great reply. Damn that was funny.:tongue:

Soichiro said:

Okay....a couple of questions come to mind:

1.) Why did you post this on an NSX board and pretty much slap everyone in the face here that owns an NSX by labeling us all as idiot drivers and people not worthy of hanging out with 'your crowd'? :confused:

2.) I know a pretty good number of 'serious drivers' who still drive an NSX. So where do you get off saying that all 'serious drivers' have moved on...least of all to Corvettes!!

Last time I checked, profiling was still wrong, and still a pretty poor way of judging people. But if you want to...go ahead. By the way...what do you drive now??

Soichiro said:

Was that you SOICHIRO in the rusty Accord? :biggrin:

Back