• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-STOCK May 22nd

nsxstock.jpg

NSX-STOCK this year will be Sunday May 22nd and we can start getting the cars together around 9:30AM and will get out by 10AM from Bridgewater Acura Dealership, NJ and head up North to Mt. Fuji Japanese Restaurant in Hillburn, NY for Sunday Brunch. (I'm posting this for Mike)

Where
Bridgewater Acura
1231 US Highway 22
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

When
Sunday May 22nd (05/22/2011)
9:30AM - 10AM departure
We are going to take about 1hour and 30min heading North, will stop on the way to make sure we have everyone before we get to the back roads. Make sure you have a full tank of gas when we head out.

RSVP list

1. The Kid
2. winreboot
3. Acura NsX Pilot
4. RPM217
5. KingkongNSX
6. arista5
7. pbassjo
8. Tony D
9. Dynamic-uzed-auto
10. The Don
11. Pooh
12. Ftuhy
13. Larry B
14. Svengali
15. Dozerdawg
16. Chris NSX
17. goa360
18. Chuck Morgan
19. RobD
20. Bone-stock
21. nsxot1c
22. Aluminsx
23. Tytus
24. repin jerz
25. passline
26. ssangkal1001
27. Clembeauch
28. jrbvegrun
29. Kev2nice
30. popsicle
31. NSXRguy
32. Roadkilchef
33. Climberao
34. Frank Spano
35. T.H Williamson
36. Docjohn
37. blenz91
38. DanRC30

Last edited:
tentatively in, got to check with the "boss"!:wink:

Im in, possibly +1 but i'll 100% be there of course! Chrissy, is printing out the direction packets! :smile:

I haven't been to one in a few years. By far the best annual NSX meet in the northeast. I need to get off of work for this. I'll have to get back to you guys on this.

-Joe

picture.php

I don't know if I ever posted this pic up before .. From a time long long ago =)
Mike's old CTSC NSX on the parkway running down to belmar, I believe this was NSX-Stock 2007.
:cool:

Last edited:
Great find on that old school pic of my old NSX, that was a fun run! Glad alot of people has commited already, as the MT FUJI run is by far the most fun!

I haven't been to one in a few years. By far the best annual NSX meet in the northeast. I need to get off of work for this. I'll have to get back to you guys on this.

-Joe

My conv Is in along with my brother if he buys the 02 were looking at tomorrow

RSVP list

1. The Kid
2. winreboot
3. Acura NsX Pilot
4. RPM217
5. KingkongNSX
6. arista5
7. pbassjo
8. Tony D
9. Dynamic-uzed-auto

This looks like a good meet and rather local as well. Count me in.

RSVP list

1. The Kid
2. winreboot
3. Acura NsX Pilot
4. RPM217 (If he's allowed:biggrin:)
5. KingkongNSX
6. arista5
7. pbassjo
8. Tony D
9. Dynamic-uzed-auto
10. Aaron94T
11. Bone-Stock

Some updates

We're in!!

I have no problem with a Ford as long as it can keep up! Someone please bring cufs to handycap the driver.:smile::smile:

I'm in unless work/wife/two kids/ say I'm not:eek:

Don't think car will be back from LoveFab by this date:frown: I can take a ride up in the RS6 if allowed....don't think it will have problems keeping up...lol

Back