• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Subwoofer

C'mon guys, lay off Bruce....I thought his sub location was creative. Sure he could ditch the "zapper screen"" and go for acoustically transparent cloth, but other than that I thinks it's ok.

Surely not worth insulting. Remember different thinking is what makes us stand out and the envy of the remaining masses. Think of all the dumba$$es in SUVs that look at our car wishing they had made a purchase other than what's popular at the moment. Then when you catch them looking, they look away....hehe.....

Justin in AZ

snyper2727 said:
C'mon guys, lay off Bruce....
Surely not worth insulting.

:rolleyes:

It was a joke, Justin. You see the smiley face? That indicates that something is intended as humor, not as an insult. Humor... perhaps you've heard of humor?

snyper2727 said:
C'mon guys, lay off Bruce....I thought his sub location was creative. Sure he could ditch the "zapper screen"" and go for acoustically transparent cloth, but other than that I thinks it's ok.

Surely not worth insulting. Remember different thinking is what makes us stand out and the envy of the remaining masses. Think of all the dumba$$es in SUVs that look at our car wishing they had made a purchase other than what's popular at the moment. Then when you catch them looking, they look away....hehe.....

Justin in AZ

Actually, it is very creative. Just a little too large I think. Maybe now that everyone is coming out with a true 5" sub like the Focal, or the true 6.5" sub like the JL, this location could work out much smoother and intergrate better. Also, like others mentioned, a soeaker cloth grill might tie it all in better. Other than that, when I say this post earlier (As someone mentioned it is a bit old) I looked into this placement, but found it would just stick out too far for my taste. This was before those small subs that I mentiond were made though.

As for the Dumb SUV drivers, I did the opposite. Bought the NSX firt then bought the wife the Lexus SUV;) :D Hehehehe.

Back