• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Sun Visors USDM Part numbers

Can someone confirm the part numbers for the NSX Sun Visors for a USDM car. SOS has them, but there are also some set's on Ebay that are cheaper for all three, than what SOS wants for two. I tried to go through the parts catalog, but it wasn't working. Red coupe, black grey and grey interior!

TIA!

Carl

Last edited:
Any Acura parts web site would have what you are looking for. You didn't mention year - these are for 1994.

83230-SL0-A04ZA SUNVISOR ASSY., R. *NH84L* (HALF BLACK)
83250-SL0-A01ZC SUNVISOR ASSY., CENTER *NH84L* (HALF BLACK)
83280-SL0-A50ZB SUNVISOR ASSY., L. *NH84L* (HALF BLACK)

Any Acura parts web site would have what you are looking for. You didn't mention year - these are for 1994.

83230-SL0-A04ZA SUNVISOR ASSY., R. *NH84L* (HALF BLACK)
83250-SL0-A01ZC SUNVISOR ASSY., CENTER *NH84L* (HALF BLACK)
83280-SL0-A50ZB SUNVISOR ASSY., L. *NH84L* (HALF BLACK)

Thanks for the help, some style numbers are outdated or unavailable anymore, so wanted to know what the latest were that fit my car and I wasnt sure if NSX-R sun visors worked in a 92 coupe with black and grey interior or if I need to make sure they are NSX only vs NSX-R.

The nsx-r black mesh visors won't really match the stock black/grey interior. I recommend you change out the whole interior as it looks amazing.

Back