• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Trunk struts (gas springs): $49/pr New

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ryu - replacement pair sent.

Another batch in stock and ready to ship!

..bump..

8 pairs currently in stock. Now over 100 pairs sold...thanks NSXP!

Last edited:
Bump: 110+ pairs now sold. Get a pair while I still have a supplier! :smile:

How much for trunk and engine hatch?

I don't yet sell the hatch struts, but I have the trunk struts in stock at $49/pr. Hopefully I'll have the hatch struts by this spring sometime.

Cheers,
Mike

Bump: 125+ pairs now sold. Get a set while I still have a supplier! There is a rumor that this model will be discontinued. (I hope that's not true)

Payment sent. Cant wait! looking forward to the engine hatch struts too.

Payment sent. Cant wait! looking forward to the engine hatch struts too.

Thanks Bone, they will ship Monday. I should have the hatch struts this week sometime. Just waiting for the brackets to come back from zinc coating.

I think I got a dud pair or maybe this is a bad batch. The new ones I got from you works worse than the ones I took off. You've got PM!

+1 it was fine for 2 weeks now it fails to hold the trunk up, it fell on my head what a horrible way of finding out the struts were duds.

Thanks Bone, they will ship Monday. I should have the hatch struts this week sometime. Just waiting for the brackets to come back from zinc coating.

Fits just fine. I did have to shave off a lil piece on one side where the clips went on. Shipping and ordering went smooth. Install went well and fast. Looking forward to the hatch struts.

Any word on the glass engine cover struts?

Yes, they're available now:

http://www.atomicmall.com/view.php?id=1074630

A new NSXprime ad is coming soon.

Ordered both glass & trunk struts Friday night, arrived Tuesday and just finished the install Thursday. So far so good, hope they last for a while. The glass struts are a better fit than the trunk struts. The only thing that I don't like about the trunk struts is that the plastic electrical clip does not fit back on the new struts without cutting, but I knew about that before I bought them and I can live with that. You should have the same disclaimer on atomic mall as you do here on prime. Instruction manual helped. You really have to push up on the glass/trunk to install the new struts, they seem to be a little bit taller than the original, which can be a good thing. Great price; price of both glass and trunk struts (including S&H) is cheaper that just trunk struts from dealer. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back