• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX Type R parts?

BD

Legendary Member
After the first shipment of GT-One product from the GB, I'll be able to arrange purchase on any "major" new in the box Genuine NSX-R Parts. I'm not going to do small stuff such as door emblems, chassis/sway bars, boots and knobs. We have enough venders on Prime that can get them for you at the right price, usually without long wait.

I will arrange any "almost impossible" to get parts, such as seats, suspension, CF hood and spoiler, etc.

I will only be getting new parts, not used parts from YAJ; therefore, don't have a heart attack after finding out the price! Ballers, get your pen and checks ready:biggrin:

Ciao

Back