• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX vs The Rest of The World

I need to buy this suit:

dark_knight_motorcycle_suit.jpg

Not everyone shares your good attitude.

There are a few that are a bit sensitive and forget that this is just the internet.

And yes, I am this man on NSX Prime, since most of his listeners are people that really don't like him but can't resist to see what sorta stuff he'll spew out.

howardstern.jpg

I have my legacy on the RX7 forums as well when I had a FD. Some of the folks on there say that I speak what people are afraid to say for PC reasons or fear of retribution.

Of course the RX7 forum mods tend to be more tolerant and there was even threads about race relations debating on whether or not whites should give $$$ for so many years of slavery. The other hot topic was religon.

On the GTO forums I don't cause much ruckus since a lot of the guys are pretty funny, think very objectively (as oppose to all FD are just plain crap cuz the engine blow up, blah blah blah), not very ignorant, and very technical.

Thank goodness we don't talk about race and religion.....that would be awfully tough. Too many different kinds of people and we should all unite under the NSX banner anyway. I'm glad we keep fairly focused on that. PMs are a place for further discussions off topic. I would surely stay away from those two topics on our public forum.

All in good fun. Oh and you should get that suit - it would keep the heat off! lol...take care Bat...

Batman-Child-m.jpg

Maybe this thread should be changed to "Batman vs the rest of the world".

Last edited:
lol batboys:biggrin:

lol batboys:biggrin:

You know how something, even if it's not exactly the same thing, it still has the power to remind you of something that saddens you deeply?

You did that just now doc, just when I was starting to get over the fact that the FatBoys broke up this week. Now that cloud of doom is back and I still can't believe it's true...

You know how something, even if it's not exactly the same thing, it still has the power to remind you of something that saddens you deeply?

You did that just now doc, just when I was starting to get over the fact that the FatBoys broke up this week. Now that cloud of doom is back and I still can't believe it's true...

Nice post.
gun-to-head.jpg

Last edited:
Back