• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx with s2000 steering wheel

I'm looking to convert my nsx steering wheel to an s2000 wheel. Anyone here know where I can buy the adapter and steering wheel?

The person that originally made the adapter is Hagasan on this forum. I've tried contacting him along with others without much success so my assumption is he's no longer active/interested in producing the part unfortunately. I think you're only option is finding a used one or going the adapter-less route.

Here's a thread I posted a while ago that documents the process:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/176307-S2000-Steering-Wheel?highlight=s2000

There's a few places to buy an S2000 wheel. I got mine off craigslist, they seem to come up every few weeks here. The S2000 forums have them on ocasssion along with ebay. The going rate for the wheel with airbag seems to be somewhere around $250-$450 from what I saw. Be sure to checkout Ryu's thread for further details because there are several different versions of the wheel.

Last edited:
Did you make your own adapter?

The person that originally made the adapter is Hagasan on this forum. I've tried contacting him along with others without much success so my assumption is he's no longer active/interested in producing the part unfortunately. I think you're only option is finding a used one or going the adapter-less route.

Here's a thread I posted a while ago that documents the process:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/176307-S2000-Steering-Wheel?highlight=s2000

There's a few places to buy an S2000 wheel. I got mine off craigslist, they seem to come up every few weeks here. The S2000 forums have them on ocasssion along with ebay. The going rate for the wheel with airbag seems to be somewhere around $250-$450 from what I saw. Be sure to checkout Ryu's thread for further details because there are several different versions of the wheel.

Did you make your own adapter?

Hi there, I don't recall ever receiving a request from you. With the vendor rules on here nowadays I can't update my thread. For the small dribs and drabs that these went out as it simply isn't worth the charge Prime makes. It was a hobby thing I did because there was nothing commercially available. Are you still looking? I am planning to do another batch....

I am doing another batch. Anyone wanting them please PM me as soon as possible so I can confirm quantities. At the moment I am doing ten only....

Thanks

Last edited:
Back