• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX2S2K - S2000 Instrument Cluster Conversion Kit

I'm in

Can we be on the next list then?

Hi Primo0458, I'm strict on not taking reservations before I have completed the kits. Once I have it completed I'll set up a new list in which you can enter your name to get one.

Best regards,

Feeling frustrated, been caught up with work and missed this batch... Been corresponding via email and I thought that was enough to be on the list.

Feeling frustrated, been caught up with work and missed this batch... Been corresponding via email and I thought that was enough to be on the list.

I'm sorry USAFguy22! I'm already working on the next batch, more kits will get out there soon. I don't mean to be unfair, I have been talking with a lot of people and I haven't been able to take reservations because my production output as of yet hasn't been able to handle that (nor my sleep!). I'm expecting batches to be finished and released at a higher pace now. I'll contact you over email later.

Need this for a 2000 NSX-T !!

I know! I'm focused on getting some batches out for 91-94's first, many people have been waiting a long time and as you can tell, there is a demand.

Best regards,

--| Releasing 5 kits! |--
--| Choice of either AP1 or AP2 and any combination of accessories |--

Get your name in the list to reserve a kit!

- - - Updated - - -

1. USAFguy22
2. Tone

Back