• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX2S2K - S2000 Instrument Cluster Conversion Kit

Ryu,

Thanks for the reply, that is good to know.

@Tone - IIRC I'm on the 04-05 AP2 cluster. Johan can confirm. To Everyone, Johan has been amazing throughout the purchase and testing of the product. Absolutely standup person and great to deal with. We're lucky to have him in the community.

Even though I'm not done with my kit as I don't have the car with me. Support is always there and Johan has been nothing but easy to deal with. It shows how much love he puts in his projects. I highly agree with RYU. We're glad he's in our community and appreciate his work.

Last edited:
@Tone - IIRC I'm on the 04-05 AP2 cluster. Johan can confirm. To Everyone, Johan has been amazing throughout the purchase and testing of the product. Absolutely standup person and great to deal with. We're lucky to have him in the community.

Even though I'm not done with my kit as I don't have the car with me. Support is always there and Johan has been nothing but easy to deal with. It shows how much love he has in his projects. I highly agree with RYU. We're glad is in our community and appreciate his work.

I can confirm that RYO is on the 04-05 AP2 instrument cluster.

Thank you both for your feedback, it is very much appreciated!
:biggrin:

Best regards,

Hi Johan,

They attempted to deliver the s2k cluster to your address today. Please check your PM.

Thanks

Johan,
any update on when the kits will be ready?

Hi Tone,

I expect to have the first batch completed within 1-2 weeks time and to have a steady flow of batches thereafter as my manufacturing process have been refined.

Best regards,

@EdiddyNSX are you buying for Jon or am I? Go for it if one of those is for JM.

Hi RYU-- Sorry I don't come on the forums much, so I just saw your message. Yes, I got one for JM. He was inspired by your car and I was like alright why not. Johan has been a pleasure to work with and I like the look so far. My kit is not finished with the install, so we'll see when it's done. Got a few more things coming and eventually will have my car back for good.

Crappy photo, hopefully better quality pics to come...

IMG_1316.JPG

Is this for the AP1 kits ? Kind Regards,

Yes! For each batch I'll manufacture all the pieces required for the customer to be able to choose freely amongst all the different options and versions.

Best regards,

- - - Updated - - -

Crappy photo, hopefully better quality pics to come...

This was a video I took 4 months when I first installed the unit. Will post a proper GoPro video later.

Thank you for the media guys! Looking forward to more pics and the GoPro video :smile:

Best regards,

Just learned about this....pretty cool mod!

--| Releasing 5 kits! |--
--| Choice of either AP1 or AP2 and any combination of accessories |--

Get your name in the list to reserve a kit!

Put me down for a 14b auto fuel kit using 04-05 cluster (which I have in my possession).

Wow, thank you everyone, this went quick. Here is the final list for this round, I'll be contacting you over PM/email for your setups.

gesundlich
2. Ozmondo
3. ilikeblue
4. NSX_GATO
5. ApexGoblin

If you missed out on this, don't worry, I'm already working on the next batch!

Best regards,
Johan

- - - Updated - - -

Primo0458
we spoke thru email

I'll take one...93 GPW...have a AP1 Cluster ready to to ship now

Sorry guys! this batch went crazy fast. I'll have one more batch in the works.

Best regards,

Back