• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA crystal paperweight (NSXPO 2003)

Re: Maybe.

KGP said:
Maybe the next ones with NSX Prime lasered in them? Also, were trying to get the right size turntable for them, which runs on either 110 or battery, and has multi colored LED's to illuminate the crystal.
Gee whiz!!! Not a variation that I'm gonna have to buy?!!! Man, action figure companies already do that to me with repaint variations!! Do be so cruel!!! ;)

As for the turntable, that would be really cool if you guys find one that's sized correctly. My wife saw lighted turntables this past weekend that she felt might be perfect for my NSXCA crystal.

-Randy

NSXDreamer2 said:
I haven't been registered as nsxca member yet, cuz I don't see any action at where I'm at with the NW region.
The NSX Club has activities and events in other areas too. The folks in Portland (OR) are getting very active these days. Don't be surprised if they put in a bid for NSXPO at some future time... ;)

(Of course, there are lots of other reasons to join - the NSX Driver newsletter, the dealer service and parts discounts, the logo merchandise, etc, and the fact that the NSX Club of America is the largest non-profit membership organization representing NSX owners.)

Put me on the list for two as well.

Count me in for 2!

Last edited:
I'm up for one but I'm not a member...

Count me in for 1.

xxmerlynxx said:
I too would like one, but am not a member of the NSXCA, does that mean I'm excluded?
No, you can still order one. But the club charges a 15 percent surcharge on orders from non-members of the club. That works out to around five bucks on a $35 item.

Can you bring one to brunch tomorrow? I am sure everyone there would love to see a sample.

92NSX said:
WOW !!! Now that is response to wanting something.
Yes. Overwhelming in fact.
We haven't heard if Mr. Wolf wants one though? Surely he will need a few for his lady friends!

Back