• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Club Movie Night - Friday 2/18/2011, 7pm – 409 King Street West 3rd Floor

two things:

1) DAMN! I can't make it!!!! Taking kids skiing on Friday....and Sat....

2) The Transporter and Transporter II - Car movies available in HD:wink: II has a better car, not as good a plot, but the car makes up for a lot...:tongue:

I have a short car movie to show. It's called "Rendezvous" ... A 9 minute high speed drive in a Ferrari through the streets of Paris.

Excellent flick. Mandatory viewing for all Gearheads.

two things:

1) DAMN! I can't make it!!!! Taking kids skiing on Friday....and Sat....

2) The Transporter and Transporter II - Car movies available in HD:wink: II has a better car, not as good a plot, but the car makes up for a lot...:tongue:

Yes, Transporter II is key! Jimmy, I hope you have it!

Can't wait to see everyone on Friday night...

Jim,

Thanks for hosting Movie Night for the NSX Club of Canada. I must say you have the ultimate Man cave!

Computer games on Large Screens and Music with state of the art sound in a studio enviroment...what else can one ask for.

I had a great time, and it was nice to see everyone for the first event of the new year.

Bram

Thanks Jim for hosting. It was a first class event at the "man cave". I know everyone had a great time. Always great to kick off our season with something causal like this. Please extend our thanks to James for sharing the hosting duty. He did a wonderful job.

Back