• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - Fall Cruise - Waterdown, Halton Hills, Caledon Sun Oct 14 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind joining in taking my new one for a nice cruise

Rob + 1

No excuses Ritchie, I built my new one in 3 weeks. Stop slacking bro lol

John, glad that you can make it out to the Fall Cruise.....Plus, we are passing thru your back yard.

Bram

Thanks Bram. I am excited to join this year's cruise and meet fellow NSX enthusiasts. And starting off in my backyard of Burlington is a bonus.

Hello to all my fellow NSX enthusiasts - I'm new here (first post). Will be attending the Fall Cruise this year and looking forward to meeting you all!

John D

P.S. how do I add a co-pilot for the cruise??

Awesome. Looking forward to meeting you!

Yeah, this is going to be a great cruise, and the fall colours are just spectacluar along the route, plus we have a wonderful Brunch at Millcroft Inn.

Bram

I'am in for the Fall Cruise. Rick and Renata for Lunch maybe? Don't cover for me, just have 2 extra spots. Thanks

Folks, This is a NSXCC Members only cruise, therefore if your membership have not be paid, cruise direction and information will not be email to you.

Bram

To clarify Bram's point, this community was created with the intent to promote and improve everyone's ownership experiences. From organizing well funded events, to receiving sponsorship supports, also dealership discounts and partnerships All of which we enjoy due to our association with NSXCC. We strongly encourage anyone who is not yet a member but has signed up for the cruise to join us this Sunday and meet the community and see what you have been missing. Some of you I have personally reached out to and want to sign up this weekend. An easier way is pay a visit to our club site at www.nsxclub.ca, via paypal.

For maximum clarity, please refer the original event post and see if your membership is paid current. If you don't see a ($) sign behind your name (or your co-pilot's) you can simply bring $50 on Sunday. We encourage anyone who shares this mutual passion for our cars (even Porsche owners) to join us on this 30+ cars fall cruise, a record for NSXCC.

Last edited:
Sorry to sound like a broken record, but please note this is a RAIN OR SHINE event where the club has already prepaid for everyone who signed up so no individual cancellation (or no show) at this point. I personally am driving the NSX unless forecast says hail storm or snow. Should some of you feel uncomfortable driving the NSX in the rain, please take your daily driver to the cruise.

Don't forget to bring along your fully charged GMRS/FRS radios (again, broken record).

Last edited:
Sorry to sound like a broken record, but please note this is a RAIN OR SHINE event where the club has already prepaid for everyone who signed up so no individual cancellation (or no show) at this point. I personally am driving the NSX unless forecast says hail storm or snow. Should some of you feel uncomfortable driving the NSX in the rain, please take your daily driver to the cruise.

Don't forget to bring along your fully charged GMRS/FRS radios (again, broken record).

The forecast is still showing rain on Sunday but this is more of a social, end of the season cruise / get-together event. We have over 50 people signed up (WOW - now there's a record) ... great opportunity to meet and unite with other members ... enjoy the fall colours (looking through your foggy rain covered front windshield) ... Brunch at the Millcroft Inn is always a real treat ... expect live jazz music there as you're filling your belly ...

I also understand that Bram is handing out all kinds of prizes (some upward of $400+ in value). But you can only qualify to win if you show up!

Hope to see you all this weekend. :smile:

So the car gets wet - it's just a car!

I'm still in 100 percent! I will be washing the car tomorrow just in case it's nice out, but alittle rain never hurt anyone plus our cars are aluminum lol.

Finally got a set of gmrs radios too.

Bram or Owen please try to bring me a NSXCC sticker, the car outline with the maple leaf on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back