• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO '05 - Hawaii participants?

Aloha - I am excited for those attending the gathering in AZ. How many from Hawaii will be attending? Just curious. I could share with you my great experiences at the Monterey, CA and Elkhart Lake, WI events. If you can go, it will be an wonderful experience you won't forget. Feedback, please...Jerry :smile:

eddiensx said:
This is off subject, but I will be moving to Oahu next year. I'm debating if I should tak my nsx. Any advice?

Bring it, The nsx community is kinda tight down here. We may not have many cruises but we like to help each other out.

eddiensx said:
This is off subject, but I will be moving to Oahu next year. I'm debating if I should tak my nsx. Any advice?
Eddie...I'd have to know more. Is it your only means of transportation? What's bringing you to Oahu? I'd like to know more about your NSX. Send more details if you can...I'll see if I can give you a more defined answer...Jerry (NSXPO's '99 & '01)

Back