• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015: Palm Springs, CA - October 8-11 - www.NSXPO2015.com

Does anybody know the cost of the mobile detailer and carwash thank you

We just secured the detail company yesterday afternoon and are working hard on getting prices for all services. It will be posted up as soon as we get this information. You will find it on the NSXPO website and in the welcome packets upon registration at the Air Museum.

:)

My brother is going to be providing the service. Very professional and does great work.
He will treat everyone's car like he would his own....and he owns a pretty badass corvette :)

Attachments

• Jim 2.jpg
    Jim 2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 260
For those who are interested in documenting this once in a lifetime event on the exclusive Thermal Raceway, Phoenix Aerial Productions is offering those who are driving on the track an aerial video of your experience. This will be limited to the first 25 people with a cost of $50 digital unlimited download or $75 USB hardcopy. Final edited versions will be ready within 3-5 days. We have the rights to many digital music downloads that we can enhance your video.

Feel free to contact us [email protected]

Please include a picture of your car, color name and year

Here is a temple of what your video would look like.. Its a short version but your video will be 3-5 min.

http://goo.gl/qmmyp3

No more orders after Tuesday.. Thanks

Last edited:
The aerial photos are a great idea but sadly our car will not be on the track.

We would love to get the car washed when it arrives there. Not driving it but I'm sure it could still use a wash.

Call Lou at Go Green and make an appointment...He's getting booked up pretty quick.

The aerial photos are a great idea but sadly our car will not be on the track.

We would love to get the car washed when it arrives there. Not driving it but I'm sure it could still use a wash.

Up for sale is my place in the HPDE event. Unfortunately I will not be able to participate so my loss is someone else's gain. Please contact me at 3232737492

Send me a PM with your name so I can take you off the list and make it available to someone else please.
Have you or are you trying to sell it to someone else ?

Is this something we will need to notify the organizers as we will not be participating in the HPDE either....

thanks

Back