• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2001 Convoy News

cross-posting from The BIG List

Subject: 2001 Expo caravan. (Southeast)

Hey all,

I'm in the process of getting up a couple rest places up. I'm thinking that Nashville is a good place to stop, get a bite to eat and possibly even stay for the night. I want input from you guys on how many are Interested in staying overnight in Brentwood TN (Nashville).

Our dealership is on I-65 North, and would make an excellent spot to stop. Nashville being approximately halfway to Wisconsin.

I'm gonna see if I can get a group rate at a hotel near the dealership. There are MANY restaurants nearby as well as a very nice shopping mall. All are within sight of the dealership. If any are interested please e-mail me at [email protected] . I'll try to get a jump on hotel reservations if you guys feel like it would be nice to rest on the way.

Orlando is approximately 10 hours to Nash. So that will give you an idea of how the drive will be.

Barn Man

Anyone who knows me will probably think that I'm full of %$#! but I will very likely join you in the convoy to NSXPO2001. I'll be in touch..

------------------
Todd Arnold
NSXotic.gif

http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Florida convoy coordinator is Wei-Shen Chin, 407-832-0176 or [email protected]

Miami and South Florida NSXCA members will drive up to Orlando Sunday afternoon, Oct. 14th (Chin event @ Homestead-Miami on Saturday Oct. 13th).

Leaving Orlando on Monday Oct. 15th, arriving in Atlanta Oct. 15th

Leaving Atlanta for Chicago Oct.16th (via Nashville)

Driving from Chicago on Wed. Oct.17th bound for Elkhart Lake -- arrival Wed. Oct. 17th.

Details will be uploaded to the NSX Florida site.

[This message has been edited by nsx1164 (edited 13 July 2001).]

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Anyone who knows me will probably think that I'm full of %$#! but I will very likely join you in the convoy to NSXPO2001. I'll be in touch..

No argument here. You're full of it!
smile.gif

posted 17 July 2001 09:11 by Charles Hudson

############

Are there any South Carolina NSX'r going up?

I am planning on the trip too. If I have to meet up with the Florida guys on the way to ATL., I can. However, It would be nice to travel with some buddies.

Charles ([email protected])in Charleston, SC. Write me back with info

Back