• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2007 in Ohio October 5-9 - Hold the dates!

I am pleased to announce the dates for NSXPO 2007, the annual national event of the NSX Club of America. The social activities will take place in and around Columbus, Ohio. We plan to begin with our traditional opening cocktail reception the evening of Thursday, October 4, with various activities scheduled for Friday, October 5 through Sunday, October 7. The track event will be held on Monday-Tuesday, October 8-9, at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, which is in Lexington, about halfway between Columbus and Cleveland.

We do not yet have a detailed schedule of events, and we do not yet have information on our hotel. We'll provide additional details when they are available, here and on the NSXPO website. We will be mailing the brochure and registration form to club members in early summer (late June or early July) and opening registration at that time.

Crayola me in. This year, im bringing my car:biggrin:

Rats, 2 years in a row.
Not sure how they could be any farther away...:frown:
I guess its 2 in a row with the car for the East coast folks.
Have a blast!
:biggrin:

NSXPO moves around the country from one year to the next. For each year's NSXPO, the club's Board of Directors solicits bids from any members who wish to get together and propose NSXPO for a particular location, with the expectation that the same group will do all the planning and execution if the event is awarded to them. The locations for NSXPO 2007 and NSXPO 2008 were announced last April, here.

If you think you would enjoy what NSXPO has to offer, I encourage you to attend, no matter where you live. If it's in another part of the country, you can still drive or have your car transported; another option is to fly to the event without your car, which enables you to participate in all the activities except driving on the track.

Looking foward to this years NsxPo

why you actually gonna come along? We driving or shipping buddy?:biggrin:

By the way Mr. Biobanker...NJ's gonna be representing strong. Better go high boost by October:biggrin:

I feel like Orlando NSXPO was just a few weeks ago and he we are talking about the next one already.:eek:
Don't know yet if I'll be able to make it. If so, I'll probably fly up for it.

Mid-ohio?

Oh hell yes.

Why not earlier than october??
Because these are the earliest dates we could get from the track. And there are big advantages to these dates. THe weather that time of year is delightful. October is the driest month of the year in most of the country. The temperatures are extremely pleasant, with a normal high of 65 degrees F.

i'm there. northeast posse in da house.
:smile:

Last edited:
The highest number on my speedometer is 320.

What do the US cars go to?

You have me on that one;:confused:

I may have my speedo changed to read in feet per hour; that should be a big number.:rolleyes:

One way or another, NSXPO will be a great time; I am looking forward to meeting you "Great White North Types" in person. I will be honored to buy you a beer or even 2. :biggrin:

Near me and at the perfect time of the year. This is great news. My first one, and I will be there! Can't wait!

Hope to be there, expecting number 2 in August and will need special permission to be gone for a week. Maybe if I'm especially good.:redface:

The whole family is going to fly in for this one. Wifey has relatives very close by, so we'll kill two birds with one stone :wink: We haven't been out to Ohio for 10+ years! It will be nice to see everyone again and put some names to new faces. Can't have enough friends!!!
Take care,
John :biggrin:

BTW, Any place crazy enough to rent NSX's out there?

YES.

I'm available to help any way I can.

I dunno what I can do - but if it's design related I'm down! :p

I'm definately gonna stop by and hang out. Who needs a riding partner?

Hope to be there, expecting number 2 in August and will need special permission to be gone for a week. Maybe if I'm especially good.:redface:

Tim,

Congratulations! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The second child works out perfect; 1 of your children rides with your wife in the Nobel the other with you in your Turbo NSX.:wink:
Some kids just have it tough.:eek: :biggrin:

Tim,
Congrats on the second child, looking forward to seeing you again this year.

John,
Any good Sushi places in Ohio?:biggrin:

Bailey,
Start scouting for the strip clubs:wink:

See you all there!

Back