• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015: Palm Springs, CA - October 8-11 - www.NSXPO2015.com

The correct choice would be "double" to register two attendees. I will change this to "Yourself" and "Yourself + A Guest" so this is clear.

Glad I was of some help you guys with something here. What do I do now to include my spouse after I did the single registration?

I'm just a bunch of questions....:wink:

RSO 34 and the other folks fixed everything and I sailed through the process. Thanks for all your effort in making the process work.
Manny

Just want to say thank you for those who work days and nights to make this NSXPO possible.

Side note: Will there be roll call postings of registered NSXPO attendees along the way? So we can self confirm our entries as well as know how close it is to the full cap of 250 people? Thanks,

No problem, we're happy to help and make this a successful NSXPO!

We will not be posting a roll call due to privacy, but we will give notice when we reach 150, 200, and 250 entries. This will be posted on the first page of this thread for record.

Having no luck registering. Same problem others are experiencing with not receiving an email upon activating my account.

No problem. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] with your full name and telephone, and we will address it for you.

No No, I don't have any more questions, that was a joke since all I did before was post questions.

I guess I still have that one question, how do I pay for my spouse after I registered myself.

BTW - I have seen the NSXPO starts on Thursday but is there a time? We are planning a caravan from Nor-Cal and we want to know if we should arrive Wednesday evening or can arrive Thursday afternoon.

TIA

The first event starts at 2:00 PM at the Air Museum.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if there is a refund policy if I add a +1 and that +1 can't end up going to the event? I'd probably know if I had to cancel that +1 at least 2 weeks before the event, but just wondering how that worked?

And Thanks to those arranging this, it will be my first NSXPO and I'm really looking forward to it.

Can anyone tell me if there is a refund policy if I add a +1 and that +1 can't end up going to the event? I'd probably know if I had to cancel that +1 at least 2 weeks before the event, but just wondering how that worked?

And Thanks to those arranging this, it will be my first NSXPO and I'm really looking forward to it.

This is a good question. We will allow a full refund for either you or your guest within 60 days of the date you registered, or 30 days before the event, whichever comes first.

Thanks for all your work Les. We are registered for the Hotel and Expo, July and I will see you there!
Don

Thanks for all the hard work of the organizers and the many volunteers in trying to help and fix the issues for registration. Special thanks to Les for being instrumental in securing the Thermal race track for NSXPO 2015. Can't wait to sign up for the tack event. ��

Thanks for all the hard work of the organizers and the many volunteers in trying to help and fix the issues for registration. Special thanks to Les for being instrumental in securing the Thermal race track for NSXPO 2015. Can't wait to sign up for the tack event. ��

It was group effort and we are looking forward to having a great time with everyone. As far as Thermal Club there is a nice story behind that, but in the short version I got the ball rolling with the help of local NSX owner and member of Thermal Club, Rahul and he and Chris took the ball and ran with it.

General NSXPO registration is now open! Less than 100 openings remain.

If you are an existing NSXCA member, please follow these instructions to activate your account. Once activated, you can register for NSXPO. You must use the coupon code EARLYBIRD to register (all caps, no spaces).
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ership-on-the-new-NSX-Club-of-America-website

If you are not an existing NSXCA member, please register here. Once registered, you can then register for NSXPO. You must use the coupon code EARLYBIRD to register (all caps, no spaces).
http://nsxca.org/nsxpo/

Just a heads up that after one week of registration being open we have only 42 spots left available.

Reminder: we have a hard cap of 250 total attendees and that number includes Honda guests and sponsors so this event will sell out soon and we do not have the ability to add anyone after it sells out. Registration will close as soon as the 250th attendee signs up.

Thanks to all who have signed up so quickly! We need to stay on top of our budget and the early registrations make our bean counters sleep better knowing the funds are already there.

What if someone only wants to come to like the get together hpde and not the dinner that type of stuff. I love some what close and just want to meet people from the forum see the cars and show mine. Would I still have to pay that price and same price for my girlfriend even though she would only really be spectating?

This isn't a cars and coffee where people can "drop by and hang out". The club with the help of sponsors spends tens of thousands of dollars to hold NSXPO and it is a closed event for paying members. In prior years tracks have been open to the public so there was the ability to permit spectators but this year we are at a private track so not sure what rules will be enforced by track management with respect to spectators.

Well I do understand that I think that price is just ridiculous to pay to bring my girlfriend as I am sure others feel the same way about bringing their significant others. Not only that it prevents actual Nsx owners from going because of the count limit. I was excited to find out I moved very close to the where it would be held as I've always wanted to attend. But due to all this I do not believe I will be attending.

Back