• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 will be in Palm Springs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who did not attend NSXPO 2014 this year, it was announced at the event that NSXPO 2015 will be held in Palm Springs, California, with the track event at The Thermal Club. Chris Willson is in charge, and this promises to be a fantastic event!

Last edited by a moderator:
I could not be any happier! See everyone next year in the desert...

Last edited:
Nice! I love Palm Springs, but Chuckwalla is still over an hour drive away. Oh well. Can't wait!

I'll be there!!! Palm Spring is at 5,600 miles away from me, that is just 15hours flight.
I missed the 3 last NSXPO's, I won't miss the 25th anniversary of the NSX for anything, should be even better than the 20th one NSXPO of Vegas
If you don't see me there is because I'm dead:biggrin:
Sign me in!

Nice! I love Palm Springs, but Chuckwalla is still over an hour drive away. Oh well. Can't wait!

Mid Ohio Raceway was just over an hour north from Dublin, OH (host hotel) and Source One was 1.5 hours south. You dont mind the drive (or in my case, the ride).

For those who did not attend NSXPO 2014 this year, it was announced at the event that NSXPO 2015 will be held in Palm Springs, California, with the track event at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway. Chris Willson is in charge, and this promises to be a fantastic event!

Nice!! Much more scenic drive getting to XPO :biggrin:

Last edited:

A little over 1700 miles from home for me. Maybe snow on the way home in Montana. ( I may have to map out the tire shops on the way!)

Fantastic! Dean and I will be back for California, its SO much closer. I think Martin will win the longest distance honour this time?
Go Chris, I will ship some Coopers in!

Cheers Scott

Last edited:
man is it ever gonna be in Florida? maybe by 2020 please?

- - - Updated - - -

heres the line up till 2025 we need Florida in there best driving weather 365 days of the year

2015 California
2016 Oregon
2017 Maine
2018 Indiana
2019 New york
2020 South Dakota
2021 Alaska
2022 Virginia
2023 Nevada ( area 51 )
2024 Alabama
2025 Utah

I missed my first NSXPO after 13 consecutive dating back to 2001 since I got married this weekend but already have plans for NSXPO 2015. One of our wedding gifts was a week's vacation in Cali so that we could get away for a week for our first anniversary and then tack on NSXPO. Having participated in the approval process for awarding NSXPO 2015 to Cali after reading their bid, I already know Chris and Company's event will be great.

Congrats Rob on your nuptials. I also missed xpo, due to work. Not missing 15. See everyone there

I can only hope that it's late in the fall. I live in So Cal but hate the heat. Thank you, for telling us!

As soon as they nail down the dates it will be on my work calendar, but I think thats the part that might take a while like it did this year. I had a dream last night I was already at some other NSXPO.. my wife just shook her head and said "Man you love that damn car.." - haha. She will never understand.. its not just about the cars, its about the people and the overall event as a whole.

Man, I'm bummed I missed this year's especially as it was so close to me - just couldn't take time off work. Hopefully 2017 will be somewhere east coast-ish or midwest-ish

I'd love to make this!! I've never been to California. I make it out to SEMA every year in Vegas but haven't been any further west. This year I couldn't go because of preparing the NSX for it's first time at SEMA. But next year maybe I'll even try to drive it across country I've always wanted to do that.
Are the NSXPO's really set up that far out!? I thought it was a year to year thing?

NSXPO locales are typically chosen well beforehand and announced near the end of the the preceding event. 2014 was kinda the exception because of coordination efforts with Honda. But yes, you have a year to plan out the drive. I'll be driving my car [back] to California again haha

Shawn,

Maybe you need to volunteer and get in touch with Ole to plan a bid for 2016!!!

I know several members who would love for it to be down there.

man is it ever gonna be in Florida? maybe by 2020 please?

- - - Updated - - -

heres the line up till 2025 we need Florida in there best driving weather 365 days of the year

2015 California
2016 Oregon
2017 Maine
2018 Indiana
2019 New york
2020 South Dakota
2021 Alaska
2022 Virginia
2023 Nevada ( area 51 )
2024 Alabama
2025 Utah

Status